October 30, 2014 | 1680 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Innoxa - One and All Hand Cream for very dry hands

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This is a very moisturising hand cream. It is called calming hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Alice_Papillion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In winter my skin becomes very dry and 'bumpy' on my upper arms and elbows. I apply this lotion at night and in the morning my skin is soft, smooth and hydrated. I love anything with AHA's and was so excited when I found this. Just remember to apply sunscreen to your hands the next day (especially when driving) as your skin becomes more sensitive to sunburn.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was on a road trip and therefore wasn’t maintaining my usual moisturising routine for my hands or body, and I noticed about halfway through the trip my hands were extremely dry. I went to the nearest pharmacy and this was on sale for AUD3.99 so I decided to try some. It is a little greasy so I wouldn’t use it at my work desk to leave the keyboard slimy but it did do the trick on the road and softened and hydrated my hands quickly. No fancy fragrance, no fancy packaging, just a basic hand cream that works effectively.