Bare Escentuals Warmth All-Over Face Color

3.6

Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Kaolin, Carmine (CI 75470).

on 4/6/2015 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product for 6+ years almost daily. I will frequently leave the house with just a dusting of Warmth and mascara and feel confidant.

I find that people tend to be heavy handed with Bare Essentials products and have a difficult time applying small amounts to the brush and layering slowly. After so many years of use I know exactly what amount to put into the lid and swirl onto my brush, but this color is VERY individual. I apply this what I can only describe as a '3' on either side of my face, brushing lightly starting just above my temple and brushing just below my cheekbone and along my jawbone, and back again 2 or 3 times. Again, I use this so lightly but it makes a big difference. I am quite fair but have a yellow based complexion, just using a blush or a bronzer makes me look washed out and one note. Using the warmth adds a bit of dimension, however I have never used it to contour.

on 3/25/2015 5:55:00 PM

They need to change the name of this stuff to "orange". 'Nuff said.

This product may look intimating... It appears to be a very dark brown color and it's a loose powder but it is 100% worth a try. The key is only using a small amount and it will give your skin a perfect hint of tan and works wonderfully for contouring too. Also, the container of product will seriously last you a long time, just remember to lock the little "hole cover" in place so product doesn't get all over.

on 2/2/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've jumped between BE's Fair and Fairly light shades over the year. I've loved virtually everything from this company except this one product. It's so pigmented that it's the one thing in this line that I can't apply lightly enough not to look crazy on my skin. I have found a couple of ways to use it though. When mixed with a matte brown shadow, it's the perfect brow powder for me. I'm a natural blond. I get my brows dyed red but that fades out between salon visits. This combo does a good natural job of filling in the lightest areas of my brows. I also sometimes mix it with their eyeshadows to create new colors.

on 1/10/2015 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've put off buying Warmth for a couple of years due to how dark it looks in the package and the mixed reviews out there, but I wish I wouldn't have waited. This is such a beautiful bronzer on my NC20/Golden Medium skintone. My skin is dry with large pores and Warmth doesn't accentuate either. It leaves a natural glow without looking orange, streaky or muddy and it blends really well. Only thing to mention is that a little goes a long way so start with just a little in the lid and go from there.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this as a tester free with my purchase of bareMineral's liquid foundation, and I've tried it a few times. It's highly pigmented and I think it's perfect for contouring. It really adds depth to my rather chubby cheeks and I think it's better than Benefit's Hoola for contouring. A little of it goes a long way and using an angled blush brush I was definitely able to make a small sprinkle of it angle my face a little more.

on 12/25/2014 11:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

At first I hated this product but now I love it. I've learned to use products in the way that work the best for my skin and not use them in the way it's directed to use them such as not apply this everywhere on my face but only on my cheeks and only over my blush. I use this over a peachy-corally colored blush and this paired with my blush looks beautiful together.
I've had the same container for almost 7 years now and I've barely put a dent in the jar cause this stuff is so pigmented. I also own a tiny jar of Faux Tan but Faux Tan looks horrible on me, it makes my cheeks looks red as if I got sunburned. Faux Tan and Warmth look almost the same in the jar but once you swatch them side by side you can tell the difference.
I see not many people are a fan of this and that's ok cause what works for me might not work for someone else. This gives me a slight sunkissed glow that I love, especially when paired over certain colored blushes on me.
This is not matte but the fact that this isn't matte surprises me at how much I love this product since I'm more drawn to matte face products with the exception of eye shadow. This is not a glitter bomb, thankfully and the glitter in this is subtle and not too noticeable.

I would not use this for contouring, this product is horrible at contouring and will give you lackluster, slightly muddy looking results. Also, I don't think this is a substitute for a bronzer and I would not use this in place of a bronzer even though this does give you a sunkissed glow to your cheeks.
The trick to using this is simple, this is how I found to apply this to yield the best results: Tap a tiny, tiny amount of product into the lid, this stuff is *very* pigmented so you want to start out with a very tiny amount and build up the color to your desired effect. Apply to the apples of your cheeks and blend, blend some more and then use a more fluffy brush to blend it out even more. So in effect, use a tiny amount and build up the color, apply with a small blush brush and blend well then use a bigger more fluffy brush to blend it out even more. This is the best way I've found to apply Warmth. I also think this looks best when applied over a blush and not on its own.
And yes, I would buy it again if I ran out. It is expensive but it will last you forever, after almost 7 years I still have a ton of product left.

on 12/5/2014 10:14:00 PM

this is really flattering, you just have to use it really lightly or you'll look dirty… but thats good cause it makes it last a long time!

on 10/25/2014 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

My HG makeup product of all time! Have bought this several times and this still impress me to this day. It's ridiculously expensive here in Norway, but it lasts a long time (a year or so). I do not want to try anything else and love that this is tiny, compact and easy for traveling. I love the twist-to-close lid!

If you can not tell by my other reviews, I'm a kind of girl who look for the best, and then stick to the products I love for years and years..

on 10/2/2014 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

My goodness, this stuff is AMAZING! Truly makes me look a few years younger, like I'm glowing! I see there are some disappointed reviews here. My guess is that these are women who are using a heavy hand when applying, which is the last thing you wanna do. I take the full face brush, tap a teensy bit on to the lid, swirl the product on to the brush, tap off any excess and gently sweep the brush across my cheeks to the temples, slightly on the chin, high on the forehead, gently on the nose. Oh, it leaves such a radiating glow on the skin, so sunlit and youthful, so beautiful. I use this, a light coverage foundation or powder (to control oil and even the complexion), mascara, a natural lippie, and then sweep this across my face. I love it. Will continue to purchase and highly recommend to other women.

Popular Blush Products