July 24, 2014 | 1951 users online

Blush - Bare Escentuals - Warmth All Over Face Color

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by shylaugh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to like this but on my skin it seemed a litle orange in the sunlight. I found california sun glow by steiner which is almost the same but it goes on my skin more like a nice sun kissed look and gives me a nice color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by nikkii18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!!! I do not use anything else from the line except for this. A little goes a long way..perfect sunkissed look

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by helensung

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think the color is too unnatural. The orange tint is too fake on my pink undertone skin. I would recommend this for darker skintone but not for anyone with lighter skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ashleysizemore19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color. The intensity is a bit scary at first because it looks sooo dark and even a bit orange, but a small amount goes a very long way. I work at a store that sells this, and it's worked amazingly for every person I've put this on, including myself! (: The orange undertone makes it look like a natural tan. It looks like you've been out in the sun all day. I've even used this as a contour, but I love it as a blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by MistressOfWisdom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this stuff for years and it's the only bronzer that actually gives me a real looking tan. I have very sensitive skin and can't use items with parabens or fragrances, so this item is wonderful. I can add it to my face powder for a sunkissed glow, use it as contour, or as an all over bronzer for face and decolatage.
The colour is a true brown that would be best suited for those people with yellow or neutral undertones. If you are fair and have pink undertones, I would suggest using it sparingly for more of a "glow" than a "tanned" type of look.
For how much product you get, the price is definitely reasonable as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by channelalice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, i'm a nc 20, nc 25 in the summer, and i'm asian. I might be the palest asian you'll ever see.
[And my body is 2 shades lighter than my face, which really sucks. Once someone said that my bare legs under the sun can blind them..that's how pale the rest of the body is.
Anyways, so i self-tan for my body to match or to be a bit darker than my face.

Application for all over the face:
I would recommend ANY ONE under a NC/NW 35-40 who wants a glow on their face. I have dry patches and an extremely oily tzone. it does stay put and does not emphasize my dry patces. it applies beautifully and naturally. i can say this is the most natural looking "fake tan" i ever got on my face.

Application for contouring:
I would recommend ANY ONE under a NC/NW 30-35 to use this product for contouring. I use my MAC 168 brush and it applies so well and so easily! :)

One huge pro is that this product builds up easily. If you use a tiny bit of product, it gives you a extremely light shade, if you use more, it gives you a darker shade. and as you build up, it gets heavier and heavier, but never cakey or unnatural (unless it's like 10x darker than your skintone LOL!)

One con is that, if you are looking for a dark brown colour, you will be going through this product very fast, due to layering. I would just suggest you buying the darker shade of this. (there's another darker shade, this is the lightest shade, in total 2 shades available)
If you're somoene who is between a light dust of glow and heavy duty contouring, i suggest buying both this shade and the darker shade.

overall, i really like this product and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by lmm419

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've already bought this again. This stuff is the best! A little sweep across my cheekbones, tip of nose, forehead, and chin, and my face looks so refreshed and alive. I like it more than bronzer. Bronzer can be too strong and fake on my face. This stuff looks way more natural. Like the name suggests, it gives a beautiful *warmth* to the face. A little goes a LONG WAY! I remember having the flu last year. I had to leave to go to the doctor and I looked like absolute hell in the mirror. I grabbed my warmth and swept it across the areas mentioned on my face and... wah la!! My face suddenly looked radiant and alive. This stuff is amazing. I honestly am dumbfounded by the negative reviews I see here. I HIGHLY recommend anyone try this out first for themselves before dismissing the product based on people's reviews. For reference, I am NC20 in Mac.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Christinecrayton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is very nice and it does stay on for very long but I do find it to be slightly orange!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by sarah2495

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this, but its to expensive for me. id rather just use a drugstore to bronze. it gives a nice sun kissed tan summer look doesnt "shimmer" too much, its pretty matte. its very pigmented. the packaging is kind of annoying sometimes because ive dropped it a few times when i twas open and some product fell out and i was sad that all that was wasted...overall, its okay. if you are on a budget, i would say just pass this, if you can afford it, sure try it out.
if you dont an olive undertone, i dont think this would be for you. if you are more "pale" its going to look very weird, just because its very pigmented, BUT they have lighter "all over face color" for those people.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I have repurchased this a couple of times and I must say I adore it.
I wear bronzer more than blush; in fact, I rarely wear blush in the spring/summer. I like warm bronzers as well, as they tend to flatter my colouring. This is a very warm bronzer, and it flatters me very much. Cooler ones make me look muddy; this one makes me look sun-kissed.
It's almost warm enough to be a blush/bronzer combo on me; it's a little orange (and I mean that in a VERY flattering way).
I purchased the full-size of this after using a bunch of samples over a year ago, and it's still going strong. A very little goes a long way. Bonus: it's loose, and as a clumsy girl, I tend to drop my makeup. No shattering a loose product!
I will continue to repurchase this product. It's just over $20 CAD and considering how long it lasts (not only the product, but it lasts FOREVER on the skin), I think it is VERY worth it.