November 26, 2014 | 1468 users online

Blush - Bare Escentuals - Warmth All Over Face Color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG makeup product of all time! Have bought this several times and this still impress me to this day. It's ridiculously expensive here in Norway, but it lasts a long time (a year or so). I do not want to try anything else and love that this is tiny, compact and easy for traveling. I love the twist-to-close lid!

If you can not tell by my other reviews, I'm a kind of girl who look for the best, and then stick to the products I love for years and years..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My goodness, this stuff is AMAZING! Truly makes me look a few years younger, like I'm glowing! I see there are some disappointed reviews here. My guess is that these are women who are using a heavy hand when applying, which is the last thing you wanna do. I take the full face brush, tap a teensy bit on to the lid, swirl the product on to the brush, tap off any excess and gently sweep the brush across my cheeks to the temples, slightly on the chin, high on the forehead, gently on the nose. Oh, it leaves such a radiating glow on the skin, so sunlit and youthful, so beautiful. I use this, a light coverage foundation or powder (to control oil and even the complexion), mascara, a natural lippie, and then sweep this across my face. I love it. Will continue to purchase and highly recommend to other women.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by jennigo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have very fair skin and many a day, no matter what combo of facial makeup products I apply, I end up still looking anemic or like I've overcompensated with color to remedy my tired pallor - unnaturally "altered." This is why a product like BE All-Over Face Color in Warmth is so necessary in my makeup arsenal. Used neither as a bronzer, blush nor for contouring, I instead apply it ever so LIGHTLY with a large fluffy brush over the areas where light hits my face. Warmth AOFC really, truly does transform my peaked complexion into healthier-looking and just more attractive version of itself in a way that no blush, bronzer, highlighter, illuminizer, etc. has been able to do; a very effective and satisfying result. I just wish, though, that BE would offer this special shade of the AOFC line in a nice, tidy and big compact rather than the messy, annoying and difficult to use present container that holds the loose pigment. It is sooo hard to work with yet it seems that it would be sooo easy for BE to come up with a better solution for its frustrated, pigment-covered consumers. I usually spill some of the highly pigmented powder and then have a mess to cleanup (counter, clothes, hands, etc.) afterward - and removing/cleaning up such a pigmented product is no easy task, particularly when I'm hurrying to get out the door! Trying to get a tiny bit of pigment out of the top of the container, as instructed, onto a big, fluffy brush is very difficult but so essential for proper application. I suppose using a smaller brush would be slightly easier but, for me, the only brush that provides a natural and undetectable result is a big and fluffy one. No wonder so many reviewers who dislike this product (reminder- I'm specifically referring to the Warmth All-Over Face Color) have applied too much of it through no fault of their own. Truth be told, though I love the unique "oomph" that Warmth gives my face, it does, more often than not, end up in my beauty product "dog house" for misbehaving before it ever reaches my face. While the other BE All-Over Face Color shades may not have such specific application parameters in order to achieve a satisfying result, Warmth desperately needs a user-friendlier container alternative for those of us who face the world with a lovely, healthy-looking complexion but also with mysterious, red clay-ish looking stains smeared about.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by msdixiemom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I have to say up front-- that I despise this as a bronzer or blush with my skin tone --NW15--- it's just muddy and ugly. HOWEVER!! I have really light blue eyes and I ADORE this both as a shadow and eyeliner ( cinema secrets liner sealer) --- makes my eyes pop like nothing else. Love it, love it for that. Lasts forever-- literally FOREVER. Can't speak to other eye colors or skin tones, but if you're a pale, blue eyed gal like me, give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I did somewhat like the shade of this and effect it can have on the skin. I do not like the price, the mess, or how it wears during the day.
It starts to turn very orange and muddy looking as the day goes on. Even when I use very little it starts to breakup and look patchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by LilMissMatched

Like all other bare products, I HATE their packaging. I'm clumsy and I tend to spill and have accidents so I waste a lot of their products. Alas, I love their mineral makeup and this Warmth face color. It definitely gives your face some color... (I'm a NC/15 MAC) Little goes a lonnnng way with this stuff, or you will look like you've had your face literally in dirt. But that's one reason I like it. I think it's a good value, because I wear it every time I use makeup, which is most days, and my tiny pot is pushing 5+ months old and I still have mileage left in it. I buff it on cheekbones/chin/forehead with the Flawless Face brush, and contour the sides of my nose with a concealer brush and further buff it with a big, fluffy face brush to blur any harshness. Like the mineral makeup, it's powdery form yet almost glides on, very creamy consistency and looks very natural and pretty on my face. Helps me fake a tan. I still prefer Urban Decay's Baked Bronzer but I got this pot of Warmth with a bareMinerals kit that included the mineral makeup in Original and Matte formulas, a Prime Time foundation primer, and Mineral Veil for about $60 @ Ulta so not a bad deal at all. I don't love it and it doesn't have me turning cartwheels but I'm passionate about cosmetics and my honest opinion is its very good. I would recommend, and I would repurchase the kit I bought, though probably wouldn't buy it separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by mrsyunyun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favorite product from Bare Minerals. I have a warm, tan skintone and it gives me the prettiest flush to my skin. I use it the same way I use bronzer. It is not suited for contouring, which I think is why a lot of people dislike it. The sales person at Sephora told me to use it like a contour powder. It's sort of a weird product because it's a combination of a blush and bronzer IMO. I use this product mainly in the winter when I am looking for a low maintenance look. I use the tiniest bit on a big kabuki brush. It is quite pigmented so I have to be careful. I think this is too dark for fair skintones unless you are adapt at using a very light hand. I like to wear deeper blushes and I will be repurchasing this when I run out. I have been looking for a dupe in a pressed or cream blush, as I prefer those formulas, but if I can't find one I will repurchase Warmth when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by shylaugh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to like this but on my skin it seemed a litle orange in the sunlight. I found california sun glow by steiner which is almost the same but it goes on my skin more like a nice sun kissed look and gives me a nice color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by nikkii18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!!! I do not use anything else from the line except for this. A little goes a long way..perfect sunkissed look

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by helensung

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think the color is too unnatural. The orange tint is too fake on my pink undertone skin. I would recommend this for darker skintone but not for anyone with lighter skin.