April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Mechanical Eyelash Curler

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by SpiffieCow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst eyelash curler I've owned. The rubber pad literally falls apart after a week of usage. It curls well, but the rubber pad does not last.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by megumiforyou

bought this just the other day after reading on here that it was one of their best products. Mine looks nothing like the one pictured with the bulky handles, so maybe I wasn't careful enough when I was reading about it.
Apparently it's discontinued now? I just bought one only a few days ago, and like I said, Target is selling them under the same name "mechanical eyelash curler" but I think I'm returning it.
Not because of the handles, but because the eye "cup" seems really small. I dont think I'm getting all of my lashes into the curling cradle part, and when I do curl them, they are curled like, 90 degree angle, looks weird and does not make my eye lashes look better at all.
Bummer, as I really wanted this to be a good buy. Maybe the new version is just no bueno?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by raydar87

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT but I'm seeing from the previous reviews that it is being discontinued. Whenever I was in Target I would grab one but for the past several weeks I noticed they were not restocking. This is very disappointing. I liked the chunky handles because they made for an easier grip and you could not beat the price. The replacements they have put out not worth the $ you spend on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I almost didn't review this and I am glad I am going to do so, because below the review indicates that this eyelash curler will no longer be available. I like the elf eyelash curler much better than my shu eyelash curler which may I add I can not find replacement pads for at Sephora. The elf curler fits perfectly at the base of my lashes and I enjoy using it and the price is outstanding. At this price I could replace the whole curler often. Well that is if they would have decided to restock. That really upsets me, I find something I love and those cosmetics companies decide to do away with it, grrrrrrrr!!! I love this eyelash curler.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by mdnewman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have also been looking for this eyelash at local retail stores (only Target now carries). Customer Service @ ELF replied to my email that they are no longer manufacturing nor carrying any eyelash curler nor are they restoicking any retail stores that formerly carried them. Buy them wherever you can find them before there aren't any to be had.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This deserves the hype. It is well constructed, the handle provides a good grip, the pads provide the necessary bounce. I like that you can also buy extra replacement pads.
I hesitated on the Shiseido Eyelash Curler for quite sometime, but the shape of that is a bit too flat for my eyes. It seems much more suitable for asian eyes.
So, I went ahead and got myself the ELF, in white. It is much easier to see how my eyelashes are distributed with the white pad. It also looks so much more elegant! I can't believe it costs only one dollar!
So far I've been using it very successfully. It curls my lashes well and because the pad has just the right amount of elasticity, it never breaks my lashes in half. This is a great find!

---------------
HINT: The essential Mechanical Eyelash Curler has been sold out for a while on the website, and unfortunately ELF is not available at Target here in Canada. But you can still get it as part of one of the small eye sets. There are two of them currently available, each at only 5 dollars!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by ohhhleslie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

GARBAGE. Spend a little more and get yourself the black Trim brand eyelash curler, which brings 4 or 5 refill pads.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by bearpause

Best eyelash curler I've ever used, and for a dollar nonetheless. I bought one for my sister too. I do have big, wide eyes and decent lashes. Only con is that the pads wear out after 2-3 months and fall out but I bought the backup ones that ELF sells. Will use forever and ever- why spend more? I recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by RomaSae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have small eyes so curling my lashes is a must to make my eyes look bigger. I've bought this curler a bunch of times because the price is great! The next cheapest curlers I've found are about $10, and not as easy to handle. I have no experience with high end curlers though.

Pros:
Price
Fits my eye shape
Feels comfortable to use

Cons:
Well...I have a tendency to press too hard and thereby cut through the rubber on the bottom half of the curler and hurt my lashes.

Be gentle, though, and all will be well. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

First of all if your eyelashes are getting cut off its because ur using it wrong and smashing to hard! I love these eyelash curlers they work great just like the expensive ones do and they only cost $1