October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Lip Gloss - Make Up For Ever - Super Lipgloss No 13

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

If you have problems with lipstick smearing off, I definitely recommend any of these makeup forever glosses! No matter what I do, lipsticks and lipglosses smear off my lips within an hour. I've tried long-wearing lippies, but the formulas are too drying. Also, all my favorite shades are regular lipsticks, so I've constantly had to reapply lippies every hour or so. However, ever since I was gifted this lip gloss, I definitely have the solution to all my lipstick problems. There are so many great things about this gloss, and here are a few:

1. Adds beautiful, sheer coat of color to your lips
2. Gives a natural shine( if you're a fan of the ultra glossy look, this may not be for you)
3. Amplifies the staying power of any lippie you wear beneath the gloss! (Lasts up till 4-5 hours for me. Also, stays on while drinking beverages and eating food)
4. Feels great on the lips. It's not too sticky, is hydrating, and feels like it's providing a layer of protection to the lips.
5. Lasts for a long time. A small amount of this goes a long way, so even though it only comes with a relatively small amount of product, it lasts a very very long time.

I can't wait to finish this tube up and try some other shades!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2009 6:45:00 AM More reviews by diddlez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I was trying the sample at the Bay, there was a lot left in the tube but it just wouldn't come out of the tube!... bummer...

PROS:
-nice colour
-adheres to lips very well
-long wearing even through eating and drinking
-hair doesn't stick to gloss
-packaging is hygenic

CONS:
-has consistency of elmers glue
-doesn't spread on your lips very well
-packaging isn't very good
-$$$
-too sticky for my liking

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by AliceF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

It's not too sheer, not too pigmented. It has a doe foot applicator (I hate brushes and squeeze tubes). I like it best applied over a teensy bit of foundation or concealer as I get truer colour and it makes my lips look bigger and smoother.

The colour is a very light, angelic, slightly warm, clamshell pink with delicate shimmer. No shimmer remains on my lips as it wears off and you cannot see shimmer particles in the gloss. This gloss goes well with warm or cool looks.

That being said, it's wholly insignificant and overpriced for what it is. I never reach for it, unless it's to dress up a lipstick. Basically, I spent too much money on it and now I'm trying to find a purpose for it. It takes forever to get any gloss out using the applicator. I have to extract the applicator about 5-6 times per use. Very annoying. I will not purchase this line of MUFE glosses again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by BubsBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color of this gloss is what really gets me. Ive wanted a nice bubblegum pink for a while and I havent been able to find one that goes with my skintone. I own tons and tons and tons of lipgloss and this one has the most color pay off ive ever seen. Now beware for you guys who dont like sticky glosses cus this is superduper sticky, over the top stickyness. It is extremely thick and u def need to be aware of this while ur applying cus it is a squeeze tube. It would have been better if it was doefoot but it has a round applicator.

I got this from sephora for $16. It is expensive for a small tube but what can you say when its love its love lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by nyla9711

This quickly became my HG l/g! The pink is perfect for me.It's like a sheer baby pink. Yes, it is sticky. But that's why it stays on soooo long. It is very glossy too. The tubes applicator is kinda sucky though. I wish it wasn't round. But I have gotten used to it. I'm looking into buying some more!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:41:00 PM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate to ruin such good ratings. But This gloss smells so discusting. I am shocked to hear other's say they actually like the smell. I am tolerant of things like this, for the sake of beauty. But this makes me want to hurl. I wish they would fix the smell!! And-- add some lip plumping . Because this does stay on so, so long. I realized the best way to use it, is a very light application. Too heavy, will make lips feel glued together. This color #13, is a med. bright pink. Not my favorite color, unnatural looking on me.. I will try another color, as I am into the staying power. I might get a clear and top lipsticks with it. On days when my stomach can handle the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mmm! I love this! It truly is my favorite lipgloss of all time, and this is a serious lipgloss addict talking. The color is a sheer cool pink on my MAC20 paleness, bright enough to be flattering but not overwhelming. Squeeze-tube with rounded tip, no separate applicator, nice color range, pleasant scent, reasonable price. I love the consistency- it goes on feeling a bit thick, but settles nicely into a Glossimer-type feeling. Not a sticky-tacky catch-my-hair sort of thing. The lasting power is definitely superior to any gloss I've tried. I loved this one so much that I went back and purchased three more shades! Will absolutely purchase again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Mala011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a great pink lip gloss. My HG. Over the years I have tried soooo many lip glosses that were just ok. This one blows all my other lip glosses out of the water. First of all, the color is gorgeous! No shimmer, just the perfectly pigmented bubble gum pink color. It shows up wonderfully on my lips. It is pretty thick (the way I like my glosses) but lasts all day long. If I have to reapply, I do not even need to look in the mirror. Truly the greatest pink gloss I have found to date. I receive positive comments on it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 10:51:00 PM More reviews by NARSATTACKS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG pink gloss. I will never be without this amazing color. It's a milky mid Barbie pink, just gorgeous. There's no shimmer in this pink either. It shows up on my naturally red lips, which is always a bonus !! It's really thick and sticky, which is how I love my glosses. It lasts on my lips all day, yay !! I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 1:12:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

This is my first lip gloss and I like it. Sticky but I'm assuming all lip glosses are like that. This fortunetely it is not too dark on me, it gives me nice berry lips but then again I do not use a lot. So yeah good stuff!