July 29, 2014 | 1995 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Drama Lash mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by onenorahs

It was okay. I started layering it over Clinique's High Def mascara till I found Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes. Seemed to lenghten, but I needed the definition from another product first.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Myfugitive

This was okay for me but nothing extraordinary. I dont think its worth the price. I prefer Lancome anyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Chubbybunny

No clumps, smooth, voluminous, separated lashes. BEAUTIFUL.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by melon529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first i bought the sculpting mascara because i heard so many great things about it. i guess each person has their own preference, right? i didn't prefer the sculpting one too much...it made my lashes long but didn't add any volume, which is what i like. so i exchanged it for the drama lash WHICH I ADORE!! a really awesome mascara that thickens and volumizes...very lush lashes that don't clump and live up to the name DRAMATIC LASHES :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by haneulhouseki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was at sephora and i tried one eye with Diorshow and another with Chanel drama lash. The diorshow was horrible! But once i put on this mascara it was really pretty and lengthened my lashes with a bit of volume. I have yet to find the perfect volumnizing and lengthening mascara all in one. My lashes always lengthen with mascara but never really volumnize. This is a overall good mascara but i'm sure there are cheaper mascara's that can do the same job out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2005 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Jamocha151

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, this is the best mascara that I have found. I'm Chinese and have long straight lashes. I've used the Shu Uemura eyelash curler for years, but no mascara ever made the curl stay until I started using Drama Lash. Now my lashes stay curled all day & night. I LOVE this product and it is my favorite mascara. I've tried quite a few (Chanel Super Curl Lengthening, Dior Show. a variety of Lancome mascaras, Maybelline Great Lash, etc ...) and nothing holds my curled lashes better than this one. I do have a complaint - sometimes it gets a bit clumpy so I often have to wipe the wand with a kleenex before I apply it. It's also pricey ($24), but I think it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2005 3:16:00 PM More reviews by gransouris

I completely agree with erikaberryy. I bought this mascara expecting it to be waterproof, smudgeproof, smearproof and all the "**proofs" possible like the ad I saw said. Like mascara, itís a good one. It holds the curl, builds volume and lengthens good BUT as soon as some water, sweat or rubbing gets to the applied product I get raccoon eyes. Half past midday half of the mascara has traveled to my inferior lids, so disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2004 1:35:00 AM More reviews by BHSeurogrl

Now mascara is not a big thing for me. I was lucky enough to get a good set of dark lush lashes already (thanks dad!) :) and so... I don't need anything miraculous. Which is why I like this... and I can understand why so many don't. But this just adds a touch of oomph. But I don't care about mascara as I do other products, so I'll stick to this CHANEL... lasts forever on me w/no smudging or flaking, my lashes remain soft, and comes off easily for me. I just wish they had Onyx in Waterproof version.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2004 6:43:00 PM More reviews by ericaberryy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is much better that Chanel Extracils. I like this very much. Its not as great as my Shiseido L1, but its almost there. The packaging is kinda cheap looking. The brush is big and it takes time to get use to it. With all that said, I have tons of lashes! This added lenght and volume! Im not sure if I will repurchase.

**Update: This is crap! I have to adjust my review after using this for a week. For the money I paid I expected this to be fully waterproof. Ladies this is not! I have been so disapointed with chanel will never purchase any of there products again! This mascara is all goopy in the tube, tons comes out, I have to scrap it againts the damn tube. I always have to use an eyelash comb its all clumps! Sure I have tons of volume, but its not waterproof. I fell a sleep for like half an hour and awoke with
racoon eyes! My shiseido L1 never did this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2003 10:53:00 AM More reviews by celodie

This is my HG mascara of all time! I do not know what I would do without this. The black is the right black, the length and volume are perfect, but the wand did take a while to get used to. I absolutely love this mascara. It has done what no other has done. I actually have length and volume now! I have very straight, and short lashes and to finally find a mascara that works....I can't stop raving! I have gotten so many compliments on my lashes since I bought this! This is really worth the money. I am telling you, stop by your Chanel counter and test this puppy out. P.S.: I used the WP formula and it isn't that harsh on my lashes like other mascaras. I find WP's are less flaky and less smudgy. UPDATE: Maybelline's Volum' Express is my new replacement. MUCH CHEAPER and works just as well!