Chanel Drama Lash mascara

3.5

on 1/14/2015 10:14:00 PM

It's normal mascara. Too expensive for what it is! The make a lot clumpy!!!! Very very clumpy. Dont waste ur money. This is only brand Name!

on 12/30/2008 2:00:00 AM

It was okay. I started layering it over Clinique's High Def mascara till I found Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes. Seemed to lenghten, but I needed the definition from another product first.

on 2/13/2007 9:52:00 PM

This was okay for me but nothing extraordinary. I dont think its worth the price. I prefer Lancome anyday.

on 2/10/2006 11:13:00 PM

No clumps, smooth, voluminous, separated lashes. BEAUTIFUL.

on 2/2/2006 12:51:00 PM

At first i bought the sculpting mascara because i heard so many great things about it. i guess each person has their own preference, right? i didn't prefer the sculpting one too much...it made my lashes long but didn't add any volume, which is what i like. so i exchanged it for the drama lash WHICH I ADORE!! a really awesome mascara that thickens and volumizes...very lush lashes that don't clump and live up to the name DRAMATIC LASHES :)

on 12/27/2005 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was at sephora and i tried one eye with Diorshow and another with Chanel drama lash. The diorshow was horrible! But once i put on this mascara it was really pretty and lengthened my lashes with a bit of volume. I have yet to find the perfect volumnizing and lengthening mascara all in one. My lashes always lengthen with mascara but never really volumnize. This is a overall good mascara but i'm sure there are cheaper mascara's that can do the same job out there.

on 11/22/2005 3:34:00 PM

So far, this is the best mascara that I have found. I'm Chinese and have long straight lashes. I've used the Shu Uemura eyelash curler for years, but no mascara ever made the curl stay until I started using Drama Lash. Now my lashes stay curled all day & night. I LOVE this product and it is my favorite mascara. I've tried quite a few (Chanel Super Curl Lengthening, Dior Show. a variety of Lancome mascaras, Maybelline Great Lash, etc ...) and nothing holds my curled lashes better than this one. I do have a complaint - sometimes it gets a bit clumpy so I often have to wipe the wand with a kleenex before I apply it. It's also pricey ($24), but I think it's worth it.

on 2/21/2005 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I completely agree with erikaberryy. I bought this mascara expecting it to be waterproof, smudgeproof, smearproof and all the "**proofs" possible like the ad I saw said. Like mascara, itís a good one. It holds the curl, builds volume and lengthens good BUT as soon as some water, sweat or rubbing gets to the applied product I get raccoon eyes. Half past midday half of the mascara has traveled to my inferior lids, so disappointed!

on 4/10/2004 1:35:00 AM

Now mascara is not a big thing for me. I was lucky enough to get a good set of dark lush lashes already (thanks dad!) :) and so... I don't need anything miraculous. Which is why I like this... and I can understand why so many don't. But this just adds a touch of oomph. But I don't care about mascara as I do other products, so I'll stick to this CHANEL... lasts forever on me w/no smudging or flaking, my lashes remain soft, and comes off easily for me. I just wish they had Onyx in Waterproof version.

on 3/22/2004 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is much better that Chanel Extracils. I like this very much. Its not as great as my Shiseido L1, but its almost there. The packaging is kinda cheap looking. The brush is big and it takes time to get use to it. With all that said, I have tons of lashes! This added lenght and volume! Im not sure if I will repurchase.

**Update: This is crap! I have to adjust my review after using this for a week. For the money I paid I expected this to be fully waterproof. Ladies this is not! I have been so disapointed with chanel will never purchase any of there products again! This mascara is all goopy in the tube, tons comes out, I have to scrap it againts the damn tube. I always have to use an eyelash comb its all clumps! Sure I have tons of volume, but its not waterproof. I fell a sleep for like half an hour and awoke with
racoon eyes! My shiseido L1 never did this!

Popular Mascaras