July 29, 2014 | 2079 users online

Body Scrubs - Skindecent - Bermuda Beach Smoother

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Electralight

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the nicest body scrub I have ever used and as others have said it is the perfect combination of exfoliation and moisturization. The texture is just luscious and the scent I used today is Rain Forest which smelled stronger in the container but when washed off simply leaves a very pleasant mild scent.

I use this in the shower and I checked and there was not a bit of oil residue left on the floor or on my body. My skin just feels so soft and smells divine.

This company has the best customer service and quick delivery. The products came beautifully wrapped (like opening a birthday present!) and Marliss threw in a whole bunch of free samples. I can't wait until I finish both my tubs and order some more scents which they have a huge selection of. You can't miss with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by sally35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub. I got it in Fresh Waffle Cone scent & it leaves the whole bathroom smelling like a yummy bakery. It is a perfect consistency & a great exfoliator. Did I mention that I love it??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I normally hate body scrubs because I have extremely sensitive skin that becomes irritated easily, not to mention I usually find them to be quite greasy and leave a greasy residue on my shower and skin. Bermuda Beach Smoother is surprisingly gentle and washes away leaving only scent, not grease. It does leave a bit of a greasy residue in my tub if I don't rinse it out right away, but nothing compared to other scrubs I've used. I have bought this in several different scents, but Key Lime is by far my favourite. It makes your legs amazingly smooth and soft. I always use this to exfoliate before I use sunless tanners. This is a permanent fixture in my shower.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by michelleschulz

I just had to comment on these wonderful scrubs. I have tried the Bermuda Beach Smoother in Fresh Lemonade, Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Frosting. All are great scents and they are incredible scrubs. Skindecent also has the best customer service! I received numerous samples with my order and you get free shipping if you spend $68 USD. This etailer is highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 11:24:00 PM More reviews by EtailerAddict

Let me start off by saying I'm not a fan of any kind of body scrubs. They are usually irritating to my skin, greasy, and leave a disgusting film in my bathtub. Bermuda Beach Smoother does none of those things. I got this in Key Lime to mix things up in my predominantly EDP order not expecting much. If it's any indication of how impressed I am, my order that should be here next week has several of these for family and friends and myself. My only problem now is that Skindecent tamper proofs their packaging so well that I won't be able to sneak a sniff before I give them away. Key Lime is such a refreshing, citrusy scent I highly recommend this to BBS virgins. I can't wait to try this in Yuzu!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by captinlizi1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Due to all the great reviews of Skindecent products here on MUA I decided to try them. I just love the scrubs, this one, Manicure in a minute and the new body butter scrub. They work like a charm, are really inexpensive, and the choice of scents is amazing. The company ships quickly and accurately and I have ordered a second time. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Cland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is easily my HG bath scrub. I've also tried the body polisher which is too oily for my tastes but this, as everybody else has said, really perfects the balance between exfoliation and moisturizing properties. I think the scents can be hit or miss and they are very strong (a plus point for me) so you may want to try some of them out in cheaper products (or small container of this) before splurging on the big tub of BBS. So far, the ones I have liked most: butter cookies, mango mimosa, caribbean bounty, pink lemonade, pink grapefruit, clean woman, bamboo. The ones I have liked least: a peach-based one which I no longer see on their list (strange green peppery after-smell), cream cheese frosting.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by DivineKali

Very high quality scrub, though I found that the Brown Sugar scent smells rather plasticky. Be careful when choosing your scent for this scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Untied_Shoelace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this scrub. Great texture. Left my skin smooth and soft. Will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The most outstanding thing about this scrub is the texture, which is very much like damp sand. Like pretty much everyone, I love this scrub, and I can't say enough nice things about its texture and just-right moisturizing properties. So, why did I give it four lippies instead of five? The scents need to be chosen carefully. If you can't visit the store in person, the scents are kind of a crapshoot. Some I really liked, but others were just awful, and would have been a mess to return in the mail after opening. About the scents: SATSUMA MINT: extremely pleasant, unisex herbal during use; residual smell changes into something whangy but not too unbearable. I might get this one again. COTTON CANDY: pleasant enough for something so cloyingly sweet; does not smell like cotton candy to my nose, but really more like a combination of butterscotch and bubble gum. Not quite what I was looking for, but Cotton Candy leaves very little unpleasant residual smell. VANILLA FROSTING: this is by far the worst I've tried. I would definitely not repurchase this fragrance. It smells nothing like vanilla frosting (well, maybe the awful canned Vanilla Cream Cheese variety). It leaves behind an unpleasant plastic whang, and I will be using this up as quickly as I can just to get through it. SWEET TOOTH: somewhat more pleasant during use than Vanilla Frosting scent, but I would not buy this again due to the lingering plastic pong. RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE: middle of the road as these scents go. Far from being the worst, but not one I'd be drawn to buy again. Slight plastic afterscent, likely due the "vanilla" part of the smoothie. The raspberry note was fine. TANGERINE DREAM: I would definitely get this one again. NO PLASTIC AFTERSMELL WHATSOEVER! Smells remarkably like supersweet tangerine. PILLOW FIGHT!: This one is very feminine, richly fragranced, and lovely. NO PLASTIC AFTERSMELL WHATSOEVER! I would likely get this one again. continued >>

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No