August 22, 2014 | 2050 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - SunBlended Bronze Bronzing Powder in Radiant Bronze

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Taliw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this product super cheap at a Shoppers Drugmart a few years ago. I never really used it till I went on vacation and wanted to play up a tan. It's really nice and light, which works well for me since I'm quite fair. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for an intense looking bronzer, but it's adds a nice light glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Cay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

For such a cheap drugstore product, I'm pleasantly surprised with the results. I bought this to toss in my travel bag and use as a multitasking product for cheek bronzer and face topcoat. Through my travels I've also found the individual colors to work well as eyeshadows in a pinch, particularly the bronze (as a shadow) and the shimmer (as a highlighter). I didn't expect to get as much use out of this little square as I have, though I wouldn't reccomment it as a daily go-to -- there are far better products out there. However, for a traveler like myself, anything that can multitask pretty well and save space is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2005 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Meagan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I found this at my local dollar store and figured that if it sucked then I'd only be out of a little bit of money. Surprise, surprise! This stuff is really nice. :- )In the compact it's one of those kaliedoscope-of-color set ups, but the resulting shimmer is golden/champagne colored. It looked a little too pale on my blush brush, but when I swept it over my face the effect was subtle and pretty. If you're looking for a product that will make you look tanned, I don't think that this will work unless you're pale. But if you're looking for a golden glow/highlight for your face then this is a good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2005 2:51:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

Nice colors, but it's a very sheer product. Good if you're pale or going for a subtle glowy look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sun Blended Bronze is a pretty nifty little shimmery bronzer compact. One corner of the bronzer is a light beige shimmer, the other a light lilacy-purple shimmer, a pink reddish shimmer, and finally a golden bronze brown (the smallest in size of all the colours.) I was not sure how all the colours blended together would quite work out, but it does! All the colours blend to a natural shimmery light bronze that does not look unnatural or God forbid orange. I layer this on my cheeks and dust it all over my face with a huge fluffy brush, and it looks great! Some bronzers look like you’re covering your face with dirt if you apply too much, but Sun Blended Bronze Radiant Bronze is very difficult to overdose on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2005 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Chriss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great blush for other fair people like me who fear bronzer. It's very light and natural. There are four colours that you blend together - a shimery champagne, a matte rose pink, a matte mauvy-bronze, and a bronze tone. I highly recommend this for a sunkissed glowy look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 5:51:00 PM More reviews by blissgirl

Hehe! I'm such a high-end makeup snob but I just got the biggest kick buying the Bonne Bell *SunBlended Bronze* palette in "Radiant Bronze". It's so pretty! There are 4 shades of bronzer: a shimmery gold - a rosy bronze - a shimmery taupe - and a very shimmery looking nude/champagne - in a sturdy silver compact with a full mirror! Just take a brush and sweep all the colors for a sunkissed glow. (These look like they would make for wonderful eyeshadow shades, too). I am a huge fan of the Bonne Bell Gel Bronze - which is one of my only drugstore staples and has been for 6 years or more - so I had to grab this. This is limited edition for spring 2005, so look for a display with all of their bronzing products. It was $3.59 - lol :P