October 1, 2014 | 1051 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Visage Sensitive Balance day care for sensitive skin [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Goodjams

Why oh why Nivea must you discontinue products just as we discover just how fabulous they are. Australia doesn't have the product variety of other nations and this one is my absolute HG for sensitive, red-prone reactive skin. The price of around $15 is a bonus too, but I'd definately pay more... so why replace it with something similar with SPF??? As other reviewers have clearly stated, this one has no irritating ingredients, just a basic daily moisturizer that does a damn fine job of keeping my fussy skin smooth and calm. Since learning it's been discontinued, I've hunted high and low to stock my cupboard but it's been almost impossible, although available online, they're more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I was looking for a great basic moisturizer, no SPF, no AHA, none of that. So I found this highly reviewed on here and set out to purchase. I found this under 'Nivea Naturals Soothing Moisturizer' which I presume is the same and it is wonderful. Firstly, the smell is divine, I'm big on nice scents and this is light and lovely, makes using this extra pleasant. Secondly, very rarely do I find a moisturizer that actually instantly makes my skin look improved and this one does! It is quite moisturizing so my combo skin doesn't need a lot. I'm so glad I found this, I will be repurchasing and recommending this to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by ShayyRawrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTE HG MOISTURISER!
    This stuff is amazing, I love it! I use it every day after washing my face and toning with witch hazel. I have very sensitive skin, and it tends to get very red and sore after using even a mild cleanser, or even having a hot shower. But this moisturiser calms my skin right down, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some moisturisers have before. I can apply my foundation fairly soon after applying this, as it absorbs quickly :)
    It has improved my dry skin so much, and I would never ever try another moisturiser!
    It costs around $15, which is expensive for a moisturiser, but it lasts so long, and for the benefits, I don't mind paying that much at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by onar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so impressed! I bought a creme like that for the first time of my life as it was a great offer.I usually use Vichy or La roche posay. I am telling you, is doing miracles! As for the contain, it lasts for ages...i need just a little, and i njoy all day moisturising! Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this Moisturizer so much it makes my skin looks younger and fresh and feels supple ..really it works like the very expensive creams and lotions i have from other brands..no break outs what so ever ... it's a keeper

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by raeree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LIVE IN TORONTO, AND IM DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIND THIS PRODUCT, SOMEONE PLEASSEEEE HELP! IS THIS PRODUCT DISCONTINUED OR SOMETHING????????

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mild rosacea on my nose, seborrheic dermatitis plus I'm oily in the t-zone and acne prone. Lots of issues. This cream is fantastic. It calms my redness, hydrates well without being greasy and does not break me out. I use this as a night cream as it is a bit too heavy for me to use in the day. There is no SPF. It's just a great moisturiser for sensitive skin. The ceramic jar packaging is not particularly fantastic - too heavy for travel and it feels somewhat unhygienic to dip a finger in there each time. But they really cannot package this any other way, so it's fine. I will continue to purchase. Did I mention how well priced this is? Even in Australia at our inflated prices, this is reasonable at $15. It lasts a long time! Great stuff. Thank you Nivea!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kayls

I have highly sensitive reactive skin and rosacea on my cheeks. I have tried just about everything for senstive skin inlcuding Finacea and Lancome. This really works and seems to protect my skin as well. Calms and prevents the burning red cheeks. Really amazing product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's true what Nivea says about this product: it's great for sensitive skin! It is also very moisturizing (sensitive skin is most of the time also dry to very dry). I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 because it doesn't work that good if you are applying foundation over this just because it is so moisturizing. If you are not wearing make up (but then you would probably not be reading this on MAKEUPalley :D) then this is perfect for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by caradiangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Having a very cold and harsh winter, my skin needed a little extra I thought. On my cheeks are some (small) spider vains and it seemed like they were more noticable than usual. Reading the rave reviews for this product, and it being on sale, made me very much wanting to try it. Too bad, this is too heavy for me. It did tame my cheeks down a little and it feels nice putting on, but just never sinks in during the day. I thinks this might be great for a more dry skintype, for me it just feels too waxy. Also, I don't like that it contains parrafinum liquidum and hate jar packaging. So I will go back to my beloved and very mild, soft and light Louis Widmer fluide hydratant.