August 27, 2014 | 1627 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior parfum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried every version of Miss Dior today, and the Le Parfum version blew me away! It is elegant and beautiful. I will enjoy my sample, and eventually I will have to get a bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Shadowsmommy

Got this for my birthday from my husband and I am in love!!! I received a sample of this months ago and longed to have it in my perfume collection because it smelled so beautiful! I highly recommend this perfume! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the scent of the current Miss Dior. I cannot compare it to the others, tho. First whiff-is it fruity, a gourmand or a moss before settling into such a very pleasing scent?
It's very "Pink" in my mind and has a feminine feel to it. Kind of a whimsical fragrance to me.
It seems to slide right through from top to bottom so quickly I can hardly have time to appreciate its notes. Patchouli comes on quickly, a quality, thick, sticky green-leafed one that I can appreciate.
Unfortunately, Miss Dior doesn't stick around for too long. She jumps through her run as a perfume more like a cologne for me. An hour and a half and the muskiness that had settled is gone. All gone. Such a shame for a very pretty scent that I would have liked to own if it only had good longevity.
Miss Dior is classified as a floral chypre, but for the life of me, I just don't see that categorization. It is too weak on the mosses and doesn't have enough darkness to it.
While it lasted, I did enjoy it, tho, but I can't see re-applying every hour or so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A bit fat YES to this one, despite the fact it opens up with a slap in the face from very powerful chypre demons!! The 1st time I smelled it out of the bottle cap - it smelled like old lady's panties. I could not fathom who in the world would ever want to wear that! Then, after a while, feeling too intrigued, I just decided to surrender the designer hype ( figuring, Dior could have NOT possibly deserved the good name producing bottled stale pee!! ) and bought pure perfume on Ebay, for a song, compared to the store prices. It was still a risky venture, but I thought - hey, I'll put it on when I want to play pretentious just for laughs, or when/if I hit 80! Sprayed on the skin, waited out ca. 10 minutes - and WOOOOOOOW, it just kept evolving and blossoming, light, freshly-cut-grass green, sunny and so fragile!! After "Gianni Versace" by Versace this is the 2nd perfume that changes so much, starting as hideous and peaking in perfection! If I ever get to the point in life, when I can afford this high-class stuff to penetrate my daily life , I will definitely make Miss Dior my spring/summer signature scent, COCO taking over in colder times. For now it's a fancy daytime summer occasions perfume for me - and I hope I will have a lot of them in the coming year just to have an excuse to wear Miss Dior!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I find this fragrance to be a very lovely milder scent. It is so feminine and quiet spoken. IMO I can wear this all day and never grow tired of the gentle whiffs of scent. I am not sure which note it is that carries in the breeze so lovely but it is there and it is noticeable all through out the day or evening. I love the way it smells on my skin under my nightie ;-). Sounds strange I know, but this is how I can tell a real quality perfume. If I can wear a scent to bed and wake in the morning with it still smelling divine, well that says it all to me. I can see this fragrance becoming an all time favorite and a must have in my collection for years to come. I just wish I had found it earlier.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2006 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Tift

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the few fragrances I have bought in parfum strangth. It is a beautiful and sophisticated chypre, with floral edges. The parfum is more rounded and smoother than the EdT, and develops in an intriguing way over the hours. The bottle is gorgeous (a cute white ribbon round the neck). It's not a spray but it for dabbing. Parfums are expensive, but this should last you a long time. If you love the EdT then it really is worth pushing the boat out for the parfum.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2005 7:21:00 AM More reviews by timbuktu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is truly lovely. If you enjoy wearing Miss Dior, the pure parfum is Miss Dior in stereo. The gardenia is much more in evidence here than with the EDT, as are the jasmine and classy amber. It also seems less aldehydic than the EDT. Warm, sophisticated, elegant and very long-lasting. It is also one fragrance I can never be without.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 12:11:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

Just like the original Miss Dior EDT but intensified so the luscious top notes are emphasised far longer. Comes in a very chic bottle with an ivory bow around the neck. Simply gorgeous!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2005 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually prefer the EDT in this scent. EDT smelled sweeter and more wearable. Parfum was very strong and dry and chypre.