April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Liquid - Reflect.com - Customized Liquid Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by pantyhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this foundation. I have combination skin (oily t-zone). It is the only foundation that would stay all day (specially on my nose). The coverage is amazing..doesnt cling to hairs or settle in pores. Even when I had bad breakouts I would get compliments on how soft my skin looked. It is in a pump bottle..good for keeping the germs out. The worst part is when I first ordered this foundation if you created a full coverage foundation you would get the full foundation and a full compact powder for $28.50..now I think it is up to $45...and you do not get the powder with the full coverage :(
Still my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2004 2:47:00 PM More reviews by genie564

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reflect asks a number of questions about your skin and what you want your foundation to do, and then they mix up a formula specifically for you. I have oily skin and this is the first foundation that didn't look greasy or run. And it didn't irritate my skin, which is always a plus!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2004 12:55:00 PM More reviews by blushinggal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice product, it goes on even and lasts all day long. It is very hard to get a good color match because you are ordering online, but the customer service is very good about sending you different colors to try to match your skin perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2003 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Skye99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation...it gives a beautiful glow to your skin - it's very unlike any other foundation I've tried. I wonder how they do that? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2003 10:08:00 PM More reviews by ELgal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked the fact that it was a pump bottle.The color matched me perfectly,and they sent me great sponges with it as a free gift.This will undoubtedly be a repurchase for me. Rave,Rave!I am torn as to whether this or my Kinetin foundation is my holy grail.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2003 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ana_adia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THe color was wrong and I didnt like the way it felt on my face and was too matte for my liking (N2) I sent them an email but I never got a reply back.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2003 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hellokityy27

*tears of joy* After years of searching and many many disasters... I have FINALLY found my HG foundation!!! It is sooo hard to find a liquid foundation that's pale enough for my complexion AND yellow based AND oil-free AND truly non-acnegenic. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and so far so good. It's the perfect match for my skin, dries to a smooth matte finish, and doesn't change color midday. I still have to wait and see if this will make me breakout. I will be sure to update my review in a month or so. But for now I"m sooo happyyyyy!!! ((UPDATE)) *sobbing* I"m very sad to report that this foundation made me break out... back to my search for my HG foundation :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by TStephens130

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was excited to use the customized foundation because I can never find a foundation light enough for my skin. This product wasn't much different than any other product that I have purchased at the drug store so I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by cherrycoke3254

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im loving my foundation from reflect.com, I wanted full coverage, and that what I got, but it blends easy, doesent smell like makeup is for combiantion, acne prone skin,and I just love it, got a powder with it too but dont like that, but since I got the 10 dollar special it doesent matter to me!Also, they give you a bigger bottle than most foundations, so I dont think the regular price is that bad(28.50).Im going to mabey get it a shade darker, it's almost perfect shade, and works well, but since you can get it recostomized for free, why not?..lol.Deffinitly will buy again, and if I can get it perfect color, it will be a holy grail!Also stays on well, and worked better than any other foundation Ive tried for my dry patches, Im really pleased with this and am going to go customize some more!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 3:46:00 PM More reviews by LaraConn

I'm one of Reflect.com's biggest fans! I just got their foundation system, and I LOVE it. I received both the liquid and powder/compact foundations. They suggest using the liquid lightly where you need it to even out tone, then going over it w/the compact powder fnd. (like MAC's StudioFix). I love the texture and consistency and coverage, and don't mind paying a little more ($28.50 for the system regularly, usually there are specials) for something that works so well. Try this item!!!