November 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Super Shine Lip Gloss - Piglet

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by ArchAngelAmaris

I love this gloss. I bought it because of the name. My boyfriend's nickname for me is piglet, or ferkel (piglet in German. I had to have it. But it is a perfect lipgloss, and it is so cheap! It is a dark very dark pink in the tube with a lot of purplish pinkish glitter. It is just beautiful. It has a good consistency. I love it. I do like the packaging too. I wish that the cardboard were plastic, metal, or glass, but it is still very very cute. I like that it is cute and girly looking. I think the cardboard adds a hint of novelty yo it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by anibee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This Shade is Sweet!

But this is a colour you ether love it a first sight or leave it. This glitter lip gloss is not something I use every day but I just love having it when I got out in the evening or shopping lol

It is also my first product from Hard Candy I bought.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 10:40:00 AM More reviews by harls321

I love this gloss. After I purchased Fresh, I had to try more. The quality of these glosses are amazing. They smell yummy, last long, good color pay off and are not sticky. I was afraid that this color would be too glittery but it is not. Just gives my lips a nice shine. I love pink lipglosses and this one is a great addition to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this! It is a flattering light rosy pink, and I am so impressed with the gloss! I have perhaps fifty (shh, don't tell...) lipglosses and stains, from MAC to Juicy Tubes to Clinique Impossibly Glossy, and this is one of the longest-lasting products I have found to date. It manages to have a lovely shine, but not an OTT disco look. Not sticky or gelatinous, does not separate or get patchy, does not end up with the dreaded ring of color around rim of mouth that so many stains do. Moisturising. This is one of the very few products that I will actually use up and purchase again. (Would love to see a nice berry in the product line. I only see two colors available on Sephora.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by addiction423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this lipgloss! I have a hard time finding a nice pink for my lips because my lips arn't pale so regular bubblegum pink doesn't look the same on me. But this is just dark enough so that when it's on my lips it actually LOOKS pink! I can't wear it during the day because of the glitter (which can be a bit gritty) but it's great for a night out! And it SMELLS like cake batter! YUMMY!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2005 3:56:00 PM More reviews by dior_duchess

This is one of the glosses that needs to be worn at the right time and place. It's NOT an everyday product. It looks crazy in the tube. Bright pink with red and purple microglitter is usually *not* my thing, but I was going for something a little different when I bought this. Luckily for me, it's not ridiculous once applied. In fact, it looks bubblegum pink with a little glitter- very pretty! The scent is nice, but after a while it makes me nauseous. It smells like cake frosting to me, which I'm not crazy about in real life either. Anyways, who cares. It lasts a while, and the container is actually really convenient. As cheap as Hard Candy usually is, their glosses are gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by MarilynMalibu

Brand new HC gloss for Spring 05. Cute color! It's a sheer rosey pink with purple microglitter. Think Pixie mixed with Oxygen, and then sheer it out a bit. It's a very feminine looking gloss with the signature Hard Candy cake batter scent. Yum!