December 21, 2014 | 1804 users online

Mascara - Lancome - navy definicils

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by kaymit90

I just bought this mascara last week, and I love the color! I use it almost everyday now. I have black lashes, so the navy blue doesn't look blue on me all the time depending on the lighting. When I'm indoors or in the shade, it looks more like soft black. When I'm under the sun, it definitely looks blue. It definitely is not as harsh as black. If you're looking for something of a subtle blue instead of a stand-out blue, buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by stickman

My absolute favorite. I fluctuate between the navy and the black. The navy is less harsh than the black but both are beautiful mascaras. I've been using this since the mid 80's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 11:53:00 AM More reviews by scraps

Like this one! The navy color really will bring out any hazel you may have in your eyes....pair it up with a nice dark violet liner ( clinique violet automatic is my HG) and i bet you will love the look....

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No