Nivea Whitening Toner

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Used this for 2 days before chucking this aside. On application, it's nice and moisturising, and actually prevented the skin flaking I've been experiencing since starting my Dermalogica acne set. However, it has zero cleaning effect. The cotton pad was as white as when I first applied it onto my face. On closer inspection, my pores looked huge and the same night, my nose was clogged with blackheads. The next day I had 2 pimples. Will never touch this again.

This left my face with a sticky film, after using it it felt as though my skin couldn't breathe. No whitening effects als, waste of money imo.

on 1/25/2009 2:23:00 AM

This toner left my face feeling sticky. Didn't really like the smell too...so definitely wont be buying it again. Its cheap considered the huge bottle, but when you don't really use it after a few tries, its not worth the price!

Whereas the cleanser is a bit on the dry side, this toner is the opposite of it. It's fairly oily, the smell is like general nivea products, and it contains alcohol, making my winter skin even worse (I got this in autumn/ winter).