October 2, 2014 | 1876 users online

Toners - Nivea - Whitening Toner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2009 6:05:00 AM More reviews by iamtheanonymous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used this for 2 days before chucking this aside. On application, it's nice and moisturising, and actually prevented the skin flaking I've been experiencing since starting my Dermalogica acne set. However, it has zero cleaning effect. The cotton pad was as white as when I first applied it onto my face. On closer inspection, my pores looked huge and the same night, my nose was clogged with blackheads. The next day I had 2 pimples. Will never touch this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This left my face with a sticky film, after using it it felt as though my skin couldn't breathe. No whitening effects als, waste of money imo.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by microcrush

This toner left my face feeling sticky. Didn't really like the smell too...so definitely wont be buying it again. Its cheap considered the huge bottle, but when you don't really use it after a few tries, its not worth the price!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 5:11:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

Whereas the cleanser is a bit on the dry side, this toner is the opposite of it. It's fairly oily, the smell is like general nivea products, and it contains alcohol, making my winter skin even worse (I got this in autumn/ winter).