July 29, 2014 | 1833 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Foundation brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by gsalazar82

I haven't used this for foundation so I can't really speak to that BUT this brush is GREAT for applying peels/masks! I do 1-2 facial masks a week that vary in texture. I find that when I use my fingers to apply them, a lot of product is wasted because so much is left on my fingers (especially with thicker mud masks) and I don't get an even layer all over. So, I use this to apply them now and I get a WAY more even application and I save more product.

I've used this brush for my masks dozens of times and it hasn't shed or lost its shape. For the price, you really can't go wrong!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by dylanobarnacles

I usually don't use brushes to apply my foundation, so this product was a risk before i used it. I did not like it. It made my foundation cakey and streaky, and most of the foundation stayed on the brush. A pain in the butt to clean, and no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't get all the foundation out. I would not highly recommended for someone who doesn't usually use brushes for applying foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

its cheap and needs washed a lot but all the foundation doesn't wash out which is annoying. the brush is only a dollar so its not that big of a deal. the brush makes it hard to blend sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush works great for applying foundation and blending concealer. I've used it for nearly a year and it doesn't shed and the handle seems to be firmly attached unlike some of the other white Elf brushes I've used. And for a dollar, it's a steal,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by troo12

This product is decent but I don't use it for my foundation. I prefer round brushes for that. I use this one to contour my cheek bones and it works great! The bristles are thick and I haven't had any fall out.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap, that's what I have to say. I use it for my mask instead of foundation. And it did the job. After a while, the hair to fall out, I'm only used it for, I think twice

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! It really blends my foundation well into my skin effortlessly. It is also the perfect size. It was super cheap only 1 dollar and doesn't shed. The only negative thing i have to say is that the top metal part came off of the bottom wooden part while i was cleaning it but it was easy to fix and hasn't happened again. This was my first foundation brush I've used so i don't have much to compare it to but overall this is a great brush and i highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by EboniBrandon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

As a concealer brush this is perfect. Not too big or small, blends out liquids and creams well and gets into the little nooks and crannies around the nose and eyes. I also use this to apply and blend out cream or liquid based product after contouring my nose.Tried it as a foundation brush but it isn't great for that. Would repurchase for use as a concealer brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Marianaburgos

The powder brush by elf works so much better for foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

I use this to blend out my concealer and it works perfectly. I've never tried to apply foundation with it because I already have a very nice foundation brush, and the bristles on this feel too soft and fluffy for that purpose.

It's only a dollar, so it wont hurt to try it out!