December 20, 2014 | 1666 users online

Conditioner - Joico - K-Pak Reconstruct Daily Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by ClassyChic01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this conditioner but it just did not cut it. I have fine straight chemically treated hair so I need a conditioner with good "slip." This was difficult to work into my hair and did not detangle at all. After washing out, my hair felt as if I had not conditioned it at all. I was surprised that the conditioner left my hair so tangled since the shampoo is very conditioning and gentle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh poo. Original review was glowing, but over time I liked it less. And I wasn't using it every shower either and doubt it's keratin buildup.It's just not super soft, it's ok. My favorite is still Hairkop Obliphica. Check that out if you can. Also bottle is so damn hard to squeeze.

HOLY HEALTHY HAIR BATMAN! I got this as a recommendation from the Hair color board I'm a member of, and they know their ish. Before dying, I washed my hair without conditioner and allowed it to dry so I could get the maximum intensity payoff from my color. It felt LIKE SHIT. I was kind of upset to see the integrity of my hair in reality, even though I knew I would condition after coloring. I dyed it, rinsed it, and put this on for a little while (could have been longer but I didn't want to risk pulling out any dye, though some say conditioning actually seals it in.) My hair feels AMAZING. I have other deep conditioners that I like and that are similar, but this is one of the best. Its like a different person from before I colored it. People have said you don't want to over use this conditioner, or any with keratin in it because it will cause buildup. But if you have some damage/dryness this is so worth trying. I got mine at TJ Maxx for a great deal and I also asked if I could return it if I didn't like it and she said it wouldn't be a problem. So no excuses. I also really like One 'n Only Brazilian Tech Deep Conditioner and Obliphica Nourishing Hair Mask (expensive but really nice!) My hair is also previously keratin treated, and it is recommended to add some back in with these kinds of products. Hope that helps!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dry, fine, colour treated, super fragile hair. I use this along with the matching shampoo (also Revitaluxe) & am really happy with the results. It has helped to notably take down the frizz in my hair & I am noticing less breakage.

Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by jasminnn3123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is by far the best shampoo and conditioner I've tried. I have frizzy, dry, tangled, fly away hair and after I use this my hair is smooth and full of shine. It's a pricey product but you definitely get what you pay for. The smell isn't very great but it's not strong enough to bother me.

*as for the ones saying their hair is tangled after using this, this product contains 3 different kinds of keratin, which can dry out your hair and cause it to become straw like if your hair is already healthy or if using another product with keratin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

The smell is VERY good, but it doesn't do much for me - I have had much cheaper conditioners that have worked much better. My hair looked a little better while drying - it didn't get all fluffed out at the ends, BUT when it dried, it got quite "crunchy", which it never does with cheaper conditioner. What this can be used for is if you like to put your hair up in a bun to get waves - it creates those waves easier, but it doesn't hold them for long.
The consistency of ths conditioner is quite thin, not rich, and I don't feel this gives me enough moisture - I think it would be better for people with fine hair.
I don't think this is any good for my hair, so no, won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Bilz

I have to say that I loved this product HOWEVER for some reason I bought a new bottle and it is doing nothing for me. I am very disappointed. I can't wait to finish this!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm the odd man out.. I used it 2 years ago when I had my natural hair color; it was summer, therefore no hair dryer or any other styling products touched my hair. I had heard so many good things about it that I just paid a lot of money because I thought it was worth it. And when I tried it... man, was I disappointed! My fine hair became soooo tangled! I had never had these kind of problems with my hair before using it. I kept using it because of the money... I finished the bottle and my hair was still horrible. It is true that once it was dry it looked shiney; but i always ripped my hair trying to comb it, so it was a very bad experience for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this, you only need a little bit to make your hair soft and shiny again and it works great with the k-pak reconstruct shampoo. These two in combination give me a great hairday everytime I use them. I do wish that it would smell more like the reconstructer mask (banana pudding) because I don't care so much for the scent it's kinda average. But they work and my hair loves them so I would buy again even though I find the products a little expensive!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Candence

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do like the shampoo from this line. But here I also have to pull the high rating down- this conditioner does not work for my hair. My hair It's not very damaged and natural- but this conditioner produces more tangles than before using this stuff. It makes the hair soft but also kind of dry. A strange conditioner to my opinion. I would not repurchase. However- two lippies cause its not the most horrible condi I ever tried and the smell is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ontheglam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Usually I wait a while to review a product so i can really see how it works over time, but I've used this conditioner twice and it has already dramatically improved the feeling of my hair. You see, my hair is fine, dry, and super brittle. I have tried paul mitchell, bumble&bumble, redken, sebastian, morrocanoil and countless masks and have not felt softness in my hair in about a year. Until the other day- when I bought this conditioner. I've used it twice and my hair is shiny, supple, and elastic again and I am so happy I could just cry! I know it is expensive, but i got a gigantic pump bottle for $16 at TJ Maxx and that is a great deal. Smells nice too- like apple. Love this!!!