September 23, 2014 | 969 users online

Bronzers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Absolutely favourite bronzer.It goes great with Neutrogena's pressed powder.Blends amazingly with my skintone & matches my neck! No orange color & can wear as a blush too.Love this product.Definitely will buy again when it is near empty =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by emilee246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this bronzer for at least 4-5 years. Its been my go to bronzer. I am pretty fair and this is the perfect bronzer for me. I love how it isnt too dark for my skin but gives me a amazing glow. I apply it after my foundation to my temples and cheeks and nose, and I always look like i have a little tan, which I am pretty dang white and can't tan. If you are looking for a new bronzer try this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by kwynters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE this bronzer. For me, it works as both a blush and bronzer, which is great...and the sunkissed color look sooo good!!I've been using this product for over a year. I use this on a daily basis and it's one of those products I just can't live without!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by rap2i

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the first bronzer I've ever used. I have fair skin and am always weary of looking orange. I am so glad I tried this. It gives me a lightly tanned look without looking unnatural. This first time I used it, I did have a slightly dirty look. This was my own error in application. Once I figured out how best to apply it, I have not been let down. I've even fooled myself, thinking "Did I get some sun today?" before remembering I had this on. I'm trying to stay away from tanning,and this gives me a healthy, sunkissed glow.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by lilwoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have super fair skin. I use Jergen's gradual tan moisturizer every day though, so I have a little bit of color. I've literally used every bronzer I could get my hands on...and have only found a few that "suffice". This one, however, is the best color-match I've ever found for my skin tone. It's the most believable, natural-looking "tan" for fair gals I've ever seen. It's not orange at all and doesn't clash with cool hair colors. Love it. The sheen is so incredibly subtle. Not sparkly at all and not flat. I blends well, it builds well, so you can wear more or less, whichever you feel. The brush is just for looks, definitely use a kabuki or bronzer brush. If you have very fair skin like I do, go light with the application or you might look a little sunburned, but still natural. :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by rissa1456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does not blend and looks so orange.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Great natural looking bronzer. Sheer coverage. Matte finish. Would repurchase. Righteous d/s buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is my take to the beach powder/bronzer.. only because of all my bronzers it is the least expensive if I lose something when I go to the beach.

The color and texture is amazing and I could honestly compare it to my Guerlain Terracotta. The packaging is a disaster and can easily fall apart but I have found that when it does I put it into a CD clear box and it works perfectly.

Please be aware that the color is light -- and it will not work on some medium and darker skins.

I use this when I don't use my Bobbi Brown, Guerlain or Stila Bronzers -- but the quality is comparable. It is not shiny, shimmery or glittery.

Love it and have some hoarded as there was a rumour a while back that it was going to be disc.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by whisper

I honestly don't quite know what to make of this product. At first I thought I liked it, but as time went on and I kept using it, I started noticing that under certain lighting conditions my complexion did have an orangey hue (something I CAN'T STAND and pretty much equals an absolute deal breaker for me in terms of a bronzer or blush). It disappointed me a lot, because I'd been using it daily all this time and thought I'd discovered the proverbial bronzer holy grail with this product. I will say that it's sheer (i.e. not intensely pigmented) so it's kind of fool proof in its application and blending. But I just can't get over the orangeness factor. When I saw that, it turned me off and made me go :( Oh well, guess it's back to the drawing board. *sigh* ...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by shorty1996

AHH!!! woot!! woot!! woot!! woot!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
awesome bronzer one of my HG hahaha for bronzer!
love the color, i believe it was one of my first bronzers ;)
it never fails on me :P
great for summer and winter!!!! yay!!!
i think it would look good on any skin tone!!! :]
GREAT bronzer!!!!! and i love the brand anything from neutrogena i do not have a problem with!!!