Sally Hansen Color Wear Maximum Adhesion Base Coat

1.4

on 4/5/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Does exactly the opposite of what it says. My polish chips the very next day when I use this. I've switched to Revlon Colorstay base coat, the best bc EVERRRR!!

on 11/7/2008 6:00:00 PM

This product did not do anything. It was such a waste of money. I got mine for like $7, hoping that it would do what it advertised. But it didn't, what a disappointment.

on 8/3/2005 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just don't understand how you can market a product that doesn't even begin to do what it claims. Who tested this product before it was put on the market, IMO it had to be someone that sits w/their hands flat touching nothing all day. This stuff literally does nothing. A 99 cent clear nail polish would be a better base...This stuff sucks...

on 4/5/2005 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This base really doesn't do much good at all, but what really irks me is that after about half of the bottle, it starts to get clumpy and gooey, with solid strands that get everywhere when you try to use the brush.

on 4/1/2005 12:39:00 PM

This didn't help hold my color on at all. Within three days of painting my nails the color was chipping off from the tip and the cuticle. Seems too thin to help hold anything to my nails.