November 28, 2014 | 1786 users online

Fragrance - LUSH - Dear John fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Nessa222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely spicy, earthy, woody scent, subtle enough for daytime. I have a spray bottle of this as well as the perfume stick and both are nice but I would say it smells better as the spray version. Whatever they use to make the stick makes it smell a bit sharper to me, but perfume is quite a personal thing so someone else may find the opposite! More of a unisex scent perhaps than some of the oters, but personally I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very warm, woodsy, comforting scent. I purchased a sample for my husband, and we both liked it so much, I ordered him the full sized bottle. The main notes are:

Lime, pine, coffee, coriander, clove, cedarwood, vetivert.

The cedarwood, coffee and clove stand out the most to my nose. The pine, vetivert and coriander are in there, but I cannot detect them individually, nor does the cologne take on too much of a 'citrusy' edge. This cologne comes across as masculine to me, but I'm sure women who like more masculine scents could enjoy it too. It's also a close-to-the-skin scent and doesn't scream 'I'm wearing cologne'. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2005 12:19:00 PM More reviews by MissBlueSky

Mens' fragrance with a citrus, coffee, woody and piney. Initial smell is that of lemons, pine and a smokey-ness that I can't quite put my finger on. It mellows into the most marvellous, warm enbrace, I just can't stop sniffing my wrists when it gets to this stage. Like nothing else out there. Beautiful.