Avon Naturals Orange Blossom Shower Gel

3.8

on 11/20/2012 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Smells like straight up orange juice. In general people don't say hey you smell so sexy like an orange anyways. It would make a nice air freshener if it even lasted long enough.

on 4/24/2005 3:56:00 PM

I got this in my easter basket. It is a nice, light, creamy orange scent. Lathers nice as well. This is the second Naturals Shower Gel that I have tried and so far the scents are really very nice.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a Orange cream scent.More like a orange smoothie rather then a citris splash,being that the Orange scent is a citris scent in its own, and comes with spring territory I think its wonderful.From bubble bath to a light sprits this is a great one for those who want to add spring and summer to there bath and body routine.If you feel sweaty sprits yourself clean,with the freshness of the sun at a summer beach.I bought extra's of these to keep in the car for fresh spritzing.

on 4/1/2005 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This brings back so many memories of Florida. I love this scent and the hooks are great, saves me room in my organizer. This is my favorite Avon body wash.