Cover Girl Wetslicks - Honey Talks

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

For me, this color was way to frosty. It was sticky and tacky. It did not work for me at all. I wouldn't buy again.

on 4/26/2012 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I can usually wear just about any gloss but this one was way too frosty and beige for me. It has a lot of coverage for a gloss, lasts about as long as most glosses I have used. Would not repurchase the colour is just too unflattering against my skin tone (very pale). Gave it a 3 because it has good colour payoff for a gloss and average lasting power.

on 3/15/2012 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

In the midst of the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter mania (I caved and bought 2 of them), I stumbled upon this lip gloss "Honey Talks". While I refuse to pay $30 for a lip gloss, I knew there had to be something better than the Revlon Lip Butter [overrated: truly a cute product & concept, but my lips are left parched once the butter dissipates]. Covergirl Wetslicks, on the other hand, is amazing. It's light, creamy, conditioning, shimmery and absolutely stunning. My coloring's changed and since I switched to "natural" blush (warmer) I had to find a shimmery nude lip gloss. I love this, I'm going to hoard several before they discontinue (please don't!)

on 12/9/2011 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I thought this was a nude, bronzey, natural color but on my lips it looked silver and frosty. Did I mention VERY frosty? I wouldn't mind if it was just golden or how it appears in the tube but the frost is a no go with me. I see alot of people with fair skin like this. This was sort of disco queen drag metallic look as if I'm ready to shoot an uncut after hours rap video being bi-racial with all the gold frost. I can't use this.

on 10/6/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Don't just use it by itself. This color is best when layered over a dark neutral lip stain.

on 7/14/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not the right color for me. It looked like it was exactly what I wanted in the tube - a nude, bronzey, natural color - but on my lips it looked silver and frosty. Yuck! It kind of made me look like an ailen. I tried applying it different ways: one thin coat, one thick coat, multiple thin coats, over chapstick, not over chapstick, and the effect was the same. Bummer!

on 6/30/2009 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First I have to say, I WILL ONLY WEAR WETSLICKS LIPGLOSS! I always seem to buy different brands to try them out, but somehow NOTHING can compare to these (they are not sticky, not too pigmented & not too sheer, & stays on for awhile)!!! I wear this color Honey Talks, which is a nude/honey shimmery color & Patently Pink, which is a shimmery pink (it looks kinda silvery in the tube, but applied over lipbalm, it looks GREAT!). I apply all my lipglosses over lip balm (usually Rosebud salve) for a smoother & more even look. I LOVE this color w/ a smoky eye & bronzed face.. it creates a very complimentary nude shimmery lip. MY MUST HAVE!

on 10/21/2008 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

BEAUTIFUL COLOR!!! love love love this color- it is a very light shimmery golden, almost blonde color. just beautiful. not sticky or messy- a great lipgloss- one of my very favorites :)

on 3/20/2008 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

I LOVE this one and I'm definitely getting a few different colours. This lip gloss is very nice paired with a clear gloss (surprisingly!). The shimmer in this gloss is so fine and reflective which is the reason why I love it so. It's more or less a gold colour and smells really good (like some sort of pastry). I would recommend this to everyone because its also moisturizing (feels so much like a balm after it's gone) and I'm dying to get this in Peaces n Creme and Sugar Maple :)

on 8/4/2007 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE THIS!! I bought it one day last summer, because I wanted something to balance out smoky lips are annoyingly naturally red, so if i just wear chapstick, it looks like I'm wearing bright red lip stain...yuck. However, this is the exact miracle I had been looking for. Wasn't sticky AT ALL. Looked great with my tan, I love the shimmer, and the golden hue looks good on all warm tones. I haven't seen any cool tones wearing it yet. I will never let my makeup bag be without this, I am sooo in love, please never discontinue it!

Recommended for Medium Skin