January 26, 2015 | 1932 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 2:10:00 PM More reviews by hmaidia

This product did wonders for my skin! It cleared it, gently exfoliated it and made it feel as soft as a baby's bottom. The only downsides are that it does leave some residue on your skin, I have to use another cleanser after using this which is quite wasteful. This product is also rather pricey considering how much you're getting but I guess it's worth it seeing that it is all natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2015 12:58:00 PM More reviews by goldfishlocks

I like that this product is natural. I notice that I got even fairer than before after using this product. The bad thing however is exfoliating everyday.
I too had problems with the broken capillaries and over exfoliation. My face doesn't hurt but there is some after effect. I had very dry and itchy skin from my acne cream, the cleanser it does help calm my skin a little in the beginning. After a few weeks it seem that I started having break outs.
The cleanser leaves the areyousureyouhavewashedyourface feeling.

I might try this again when my face gets better as I am suffering from a major breakout.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2015 2:24:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I have combo/oily skin that dries out during the winter months. I ordered this on a whim as I'm unable to sample or physically see any LUSH products IRL. I enjoy the slight exfoliation this provides, but I'm really not a fan of the film it leaves on my skin afterwards. I like my skin to feel fresh and clean and this makes it feel like I should re-wash with a different cleanser. Even when my skin is on the drier side, it still feels filmy to me.

Since I'm currently pregnant, I've repurposed this product as a belly scrub. I've noticed a few small breakouts on my growing belly and the gently exfoliation plus hydration seems to be working well for this use.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2015 12:38:00 PM More reviews by beautyrookie1274

WARNING: If you have sensitive, pale or thin skin, do not buy! This was my first cleanser and it worked like a dream, until 4 months later. I started finding broken capillaries and veins on my face, and my face was dry and round from all the exfoliation. any exfoliation is still exfoliation!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by elaineyang101

Pros- good ingredients, fresh, cruelty-free, exfoliates softly, makes skin really soft and glowing, smells nice.

Cons- can get messy, a little too pricey, expires quicker. Also I use it in the shower and water gets in the cleanser making it gooey at the end.

Overall- I really liked this cleanser. It felt really nice rubbing this into my skin, and it was very gentle. The natural oils of this cleanser left my face soft and glowing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by archt_marj14

This was my 1st Lush product ever, & I got this during my stressful university years when I was constantly breaking out. The smell was soothing, but the consistency took a while to get used to. It didn't foam up, & the bits & pieces that littered my sink post-wash made me guilty of how much product I was wasting. To be fair, it did sort of control my breakouts, & I remember being less oily whenever I used this. However, I found that this spoils/get molds easily so in the long run wasn't a practical/sustainable choice for a facial wash.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by neontom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This brakes me out really bad! It leaves an oil film on your skin, wich some would like, some would hate..

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Jemima01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this product I tried it a few times before i finally gave up on it. Broke me out so bad

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as a sample when I ordered Lush's No Drought Dry Shampoo. It came in a little pot sample which doesn't bother me as the regular packaging on their website is pretty much the same. Thinking rationally, there really is no better way to package this cleanser. I looked at the ingridients and feared the oils would break my sensitive, dry, acne prone-face out but afterwards my skin is left so soft, massive pores unclogged and redness reduced significantly. I always dampen my face/neck first then apply this to different areas to be cleansed and the result is worth buying the 3 oz size off of their website. The scent is just an added bonus---> very minty fresh! Have found my HG cleanser :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLisXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After the first three weeks of using this product, I was in love. I have normal/dry skin and battle with keeping my skin's texture soft and supple. This product scrubbed away all the driness and literally felt smooth as a baby's bottom. Problem is that after two months of using it now, that mega softness isn't there anymore. I do have to say that I haven't experienced any breakouts with this product so that is a major plus. I would re-buy but not before trying out other lush cleaners to see if I can get a lasting supple effect.