April 19, 2014 | 1758 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by InspiredByBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I waited a while before i wrote a review I didn't want to speak to soon. This product is amazing i really dont know about my skin maybe its combination i think it is but all i know is its very senstive. So I was scared to spend 15$ on this and have it just sit around if it didnt work. But the lady said it helps even skin tone and it could work for your body. First month used it on my face and was in love. My black heads were gone breakouts went away and i think this kinda helps prevents break outs. Month 2 use it on my body and face im two tone my back and stomach are a shade or two darker than my body my skin tone is evening out. Month 3 progress. For fast skin evening i wouldnt recomend this since it takes a while its gradual but it works... Overall good cleans face with out drying and gets rid of black heads and takes off make up easily. Great for senstive skin i recommend it only bad thing is the price 15 dollars but for a good product like this i guess its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

I don't think I'm going back to other cleansers, this product truly is heaven sent lol <3 I have combination skin that tends to be oily all around the outside of my hairline but also plauged with dry patches on my nose, such a strange skin type T.T anyways I noticed my Clarisonic cleanser just wasn't providing enough balance to my skin and I've been breaking out so I visited my local Lush and picked up Angels On Bare Skin. I've read great things about it but I was skeptical that a cleanser with such simple ingredients could really get the job done--well I was pleasantly surprised after just the first use! First off, it smells lovely (due to ample amount of lavender) and it only take the smallest amount to make into a paste. I actually quite enjoy the application process although some think its too messy :X After massaging AOBS on my face and neck and rinsing I immediately felt a HUGE difference. My face and neck are sooooo so soft and my skin feels moisturized, clean, and balanced, just what I needed! I also noticed my blemishes are starting to heal and my skin has a lovely glow!! I'm not going back to facial cleansers loaded with chemicals, natural is the way to go~ Angels On Bare Skin is truly an excellent cleanser and I'll continue to purchase. Even though its kinds of pricy, I believe its well worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by oceanspray1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I bought it once, thinking it was a face mask and then shoved it in my drawer after realising it was a wash. However, I found it last week and decided to give it a go.
Angels on bare skin smells heavenly and always leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. I don't feel the need to tone or moisturize my skin after using this product - unlike other cleansers that leave my skin dry and tight. It has smoothed out my skin and gotten rid of the blackheads I get on my nose. I try to avoid putting this directly onto my breakouts because cleansers with that scrub-like texture just open breakouts and spread them around - and I only use it at night because I feel like scrubbing my skin twice a day would be too harsh on my face.
Anyway, I love this cleanser and will definitely purchase it again! I only use a small bit and rub in the water to make a paste in my hands - so I think it will last a little while... Well worth the price, especially compared to other expensive cleansers.
I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin and blackheads.. Maybe not those with acne or severely sensitive skin.
x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by sparkleandshineee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not sure why this product is rating fairly low right now! I love Angels on Bare Skin! It smells amazing and I love how it feels scrubbing against my skin. Also, my face feels baby soft after using this cleanser and surprisingly it takes off my eye makeup pretty well! My skin tone has evened out and it has given me a beautiful glow! The only thing annoying about this product is how you have to mush it and mix it with water in your hand before using it. However, this cleanser really does what it says it will do. I also love the name "Angels on Bare Skin". It really encompasses the effect is gives on your skin... i feel like a little angel with glowing skin after using it hahah! The price is not too bad as I believe spending money on skin care is totally worth it. I don't wear much makeup at all besides a little blush/bronzer and mascara so having a beautiful even complexion is very important to me!
Good to GLOW!!!!!!
xoxo sparkleandshineee

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by anaalfonsina

Great clenaser Leaveyour skin soft and fresh not dry or with the pulling sensation
Only thing is does not remove makeup completely

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Kaylas27

After one year of not using this product, I finally decided to start using it again. I forgot how soft and clear my skin felt and looked after using this. People think I have makeup on my face because of how clear it makes my skin look. It smells wonderful and is the most gentle cleanser I have ever used. I paid $23.99 for a pretty large tub of it. I split it with my boyfriend who has very bad acne prone skin and made him use it. Just after one wash, there was a noticeable difference. His face was no longer red or irritated. The pimples seemed to have shrunk in size! He was beyond happy and couldn't stop thanking me. Best product ever.
The only thing is that it doesn't remove makeup. But that is not a problem as I use makeup remover before using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Christac3698

I really enjoy my Purity and Ultrabland. It has been my cleansing routine for a while, and didn't think I needed to change much as my skin seemed to really love the routine.

I was shopping around LUSH and saw this cleanser and thought, why not? It can't hurt...

I'm so glad that I purchased this. I use it in the morning, and in the evening with my Clarisonic, and my skin has reaped the benefits. I have a lot of redness and acne scaring as well as dry skin and this has helped with the dryness as well as the redness. I would actually run out of the house now for a quick errand with no makeup on.

I recommend this to anyone with redness on their faces. I really think this is the reason why my face looks so much calmer. The smell is just an added extra for me. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

I love this product! I am 18, with combination skin. For the most part, I have well behaved skin, oil is my main problem. Just this holiday my skin broke out like crazy, acne & clogged pores from all the food, lack of sleep, makeup and got dry patches thanks to Toronto's record breaking cold weather. I tried converting to drugstore products for fast results but my skin got even worse. Before my switch over, I was using Angels on Bare skin since 2011, and yet again I found myself reverting back to LUSH products, specifically this cleanser. This product is the #1 seller, a light exfoliant that is great for everyday use. It really calmed my skin down, getting rid of redness, clogged pores an acne so my skin is once again clear. The best part about it is it uses all natural ingredients & no animal testing so I think the price is worth it (about 13$) plus it lasts you many months since you only need a dime size. LUSH is known for the scent of their products, I didn't exactly enjoy the smell of this one but I got used to it over time. It's also very messy when you use it so make sure you wash your face in the shower or over the sink! I would recommend buying just 100 grams because my skin tends to get used to it so I have to switch it up (I usually switch to Lush's Herbalism, then go back to Angels on Bare skin when I finish it). In the summer, this product plus LUSH's tea tree toner are a great duet which completely mattified my skin all summer! I will always repurchase this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Cydney7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The consultant hyped this product up quite a lot but it's currently making me have mini break outs. Too bad because I had high hopes for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Gretalin

I love this product a lot! I've used it for about 3 month right now and I love it a lot. I often use it in the morning because I don't like to use cleansers that actually cleans into your pores in the morning. I like my morning cleansers nice and moistrize. This does not dries my skin out, it cleanses my face nicely and leaves my face nice and moisturize. I have combination to oily skin and I do notice a difference after I use this cleansers. So girls, get yourself a little angel in a pot because you won't regret it!! Also, use it after you remove your makeup! This only works the best when you have a "bare face"!