December 18, 2014 | 1290 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by archt_marj14

This was my 1st Lush product ever, & I got this during my stressful university years when I was constantly breaking out. The smell was soothing, but the consistency took a while to get used to. It didn't foam up, & the bits & pieces that littered my sink post-wash made me guilty of how much product I was wasting. To be fair, it did sort of control my breakouts, & I remember being less oily whenever I used this. However, I found that this spoils/get molds easily so in the long run wasn't a practical/sustainable choice for a facial wash.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by neontom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This brakes me out really bad! It leaves an oil film on your skin, wich some would like, some would hate..

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Jemima01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this product I tried it a few times before i finally gave up on it. Broke me out so bad

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as a sample when I ordered Lush's No Drought Dry Shampoo. It came in a little pot sample which doesn't bother me as the regular packaging on their website is pretty much the same. Thinking rationally, there really is no better way to package this cleanser. I looked at the ingridients and feared the oils would break my sensitive, dry, acne prone-face out but afterwards my skin is left so soft, massive pores unclogged and redness reduced significantly. I always dampen my face/neck first then apply this to different areas to be cleansed and the result is worth buying the 3 oz size off of their website. The scent is just an added bonus---> very minty fresh! Have found my HG cleanser :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLisXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After the first three weeks of using this product, I was in love. I have normal/dry skin and battle with keeping my skin's texture soft and supple. This product scrubbed away all the driness and literally felt smooth as a baby's bottom. Problem is that after two months of using it now, that mega softness isn't there anymore. I do have to say that I haven't experienced any breakouts with this product so that is a major plus. I would re-buy but not before trying out other lush cleaners to see if I can get a lasting supple effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by flyingwind66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this cleanser! It is my favourite and is one I come back to time and again!

I feel like it calms my redness and my skin feels so soft after. It feels like I am exfoliating at the same time with the texture.

My gripes with it are that the little scrubby bits get in my hair and sometimes I miss washing them out so I look like I have dandruff and that it comes in this pot... you have to be careful not to get water in the pot while pulling out product or you'll end up with water at the bottom and that is just gross.

I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by padeedle

I love this product first and foremost because it's environmentally friendly. I'm all for that. The packaging is good too, it's non fussy though more prone to bacterial build up if not taken cared of right. The smell is wonderful, soft and light, very natural and not synthetic whatsoever. The scrubbing particles are soft too so you definitely won't feel anything too abrasive on the skin. As a matter of fact you might have to scrub a little harder to get it to break down your makeup more. It's overall a really great non abrasive light scrub for sensitive skin. I would recommend to wash once and scrub artificially and then wash one more time to get all makeup or residue off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by chams

I absolutely love this product, it really helped balance my skin and didn't leave my skin feeling tight after I used it.
The packaging is a little frustrating so I pop a few uses worth into a sample pot so's not to get the large pot full of water while I'm in the shower/bath etc.
My only real gripe is with the use by date but that's what you get for buying fresh. To use it up I use it as a body scrub too and a nail scrub and it's wonderful for that use too.
It does feel a little odd at first like you're rubbing cake mix all over your face but it is so so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by TheMaidenFair

Love,love, LOVE this product! Every single time I say that I'll change to something cheaper or not so messy, I keep reverting back to AOBS. My skin is combo, acne prone and just a general pain in the arse to look after. But I will never use anything but LUSH products on my face every again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by jingwoo

it started out good at first, it gave me really nice and smooth skin. but after 3 weeks, it broke me out really badly. all these weird little bumps started appearing and a lot of clogged pores. it took me a hell lot of time to get rid of all of them. im positive it was this product that was breaking me out as it was the only product i changed. the price is really steep too, wont ever buy it again. really disappointing i must say