April 21, 2014 | 1096 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by meghan90

It honestly is a great blush.

For people that say it doesn't show well on their skin don't understand that it's buildable. You don't have to worry about putting on too much at first. It's sheer but will obviously intensify if you use more.

People of all ages can use it. I'm 24 and spoke to a woman who was in her 50's about her blush because it looked beautiful and low and behold it was orgasm blush! It is pricey but it's a blush that looks great all year round.

The bronzer is really nice too. I get pretty tan during the summer and quite fair during the fall and winter months so during the fall and winter months it's perfect. I get so tan during the summer that Laguna doesn't really show up no matter how many layers I have on. That's the one thing that stopped me from giving it 5 lippies. It has subtle shimmer but nothing that's too crazy. Overall it's a great product and you should add it to your make up collection

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

I won't be buying this again...The problem is that hardly any goes on the brush! it's quite cheap, although I do like the colors...If your looking for a good bronzer I recommend hoola by benefit and a good blush would be peaches by Mac. I have neutral skin and it looks lovely on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandabackpack

I reviewed the Orgasm blush elsewhere but wanted to note how much I like the Laguna bronzer. I'm quite pale, and I find this bronzer is excellent for slowly building up a natural glow. It never goes on heavy or- worse- "dirty" looking. It just makes a nice, soft glow. I don't know if this is sold individually or not, but I would like to mention that I think packaging these two as a duo is a disservice as it doesn't give you enough room to grab color on the brush without picking up a bit of the other shade too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholica82

I have wanted to buy this for years but never wanted to splurge $50 on blush and bronzer since I just settled for dupes (ELF has a really good one). Anyways, I finally decided to buy it and it's worth it!

Pros:
- Beautiful colour for both of them. Orgasm has a subtle gold shimmer and Laguna makes you look tanned and NOT orange which is surprisingly hard to find in a bronzer.
- convenient packaging with a mirror
- lasting product (I have been using it almost every day for the past 8 months and I have just started to see the bottom of the colour)

Cons:
- Price
- Laguna isn't as pigmented as Orgasm, so I have to use a lot more of it (I am also olive toned so that might be why)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in the 2013 Superstars set from Sephora. I was glad to see it in the $75 dollar set, it is 27 individually. I find both to be universal products. I am fair and Laguna works for me. I might go as far as to say I like it more than Hula. Orgasm is a great warm flush. I recieve many compliments when I wear these products. I love the glowjng duo. May have to purchase the larger individual sizes eventually. Only downside the packaging gets so dirty, so quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by ChelChelJelly19

This product is suitable for all skin tones and the colours are well pigmented. The bronzer is not muddy or orange at all and is definitely in my happy middle and the best thing is that it is buildable. The blush is the best colour ever and I would repurchase the duo as if is amazing.

On the other hand, the price is a little expensive but it is kinda worth it but what brings it down is that the packaging (is sleek but...) gets really dirty and it has partially broken but it's okay as the product is good so it's forgiving. It lasted for a long time and I have hit pan on it and I am going to repurctuse within the next few days

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this a few days ago and I'm very happy. The colors are beautiful, pigmented and VERY blendable which is a huge plus in my opinion! But a bit pricey so I'd recommend trying it out in a store before buying.

UPDATE - After a week of wearing Orgasm and Laguna, I have noticed that the apples of my cheeks are red and bumpy. I think I may be sensitive to some of the ingredients in the Orgasm blush. It's a shame because I really loved the color... I'm going to see if my skin clears up after not wearing it for a couple of days. If so, I'll be returning the duo and just purchasing the Laguna bronzer. (The redness/bumps are only in the spots where I apply blush, the areas where I contour are fine) Only getting use out of one of the products is not worth $41.

UPDATE: I returned this duo and just bought the single of Laguna, which worked out for me. Also: I noticed that my single of Laguna seams creamier and more pigmented than the one in my duo.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received the Orgasm Laguna Duo for Christmas from my sister. I have pale skin, with a warm olivey tone. As far as orgasm & laguna being universally flattering shades, I do agree both are flattering to my skin tone and make me look more awake and less dead especially in the winter! My only complaints are that neither one lasts for more than 5-7 hours and in certain lights the glitter in orgasm can be a bit obnoxious. Other wise I really like both products and would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Alanna84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Laguna is an excellent shade for me. I have that particular shade of olive skin that most bronzers look muddy on, or else they just won't show up. Laguna shows up but is natural looking. I'm not a fan of obvious 'glam' looking bronzers, I like the subtlety of this.

Orgasm is not a disaster on me, but I am disappointed in it. None of the supposed peachiness shows on me - just pinkness. It's a pretty colour, but pinker than I would like. I am going to try Gina or Taj next probably.

Packaging is fine. I will definitely buy Laguna again, but not Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

This is my HG blush/bronzer. It's a bit pricey but I absolutely love it! Both shades really compliment a lot of skin tones, including mine. I use Laguna to contour my cheeks, jawline, and nose. It does the job while looking natural. Orgasm, despite the odd name, is a gorgeous shimmery peachy pink color! It's so pretty and gives me sort of a glow because of the shimmer. The duo has lasted me forever! It costs around $45 I believe but it will last you a lifetime! This duo is my favorite blush and bronzer ever! Definitely recommend this