Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser

3.4

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Gelatin, Steareth-21, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Fragrance, Menthol, Disodium EDTA

on 2/14/2015 11:00:00 AM

I remember using this cleanser in high school. I can still feel the tingling or cooling sensation that it would leave on my skin afterwards. One look at the ingredients list reveals that this product is not vegetarian (it has gelatin, which seems really out of place). Although this product does boast a shorter ingrients list, I cannot recognize any of the ingredients except for the gelatin, so I am not quite sure what benefit these chemicals will purportedly bring to my skincare regime. I am glad I no longer use this cleanser, as this neither prevented acne nor soothed my irritated skin.

on 1/29/2015 9:00:00 PM

Been using this cleanser for years, and it is still my HG. I've used Proactiv, Purity Made Simple, Neutrogena, Biore, you name it. This gives me the best clean, keeps my (usually massive) pores the cleanest, and doesn't irritate my skin. I'm oily with sensitive/normal skin, and have never had issues with this cleanser.

The first few times you use it, it does have a tingling to burning sensation, but this fades after a few days and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I do like to use a makeup remover before cleansing, as the product just redistributes the makeup more or less instead of washing it away.

on 1/6/2015 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this product since early middle school, maybe even elementary school? And I'm currently in my second semester of university. This product is honestly freaking amazing! I've tried other cleansers such as Neutrogena, Clinique, and a few other Korean brands such as Etude House, and this is honestly the only cleanser I like. Neutrogena is simply too harsh on my skin and Clinique was too drying (?) and burned my eyes and I have oily skin! But anyways I used to have horrible, horrible acne starting since elementary school, and this cleared it up! Its definitely a product that changed my skin completely and something I'll remember for the rest of my life. My suggestion is too take off your makeup before using this on your skin because you'll have to wash atleast twice to get everything off if you dont. So I suggest using a wipe then washing your face with this. I also love the tingling sensation it gives off and the fact that it's cream too. Foam cleansers arent recommended because it creates a breeding ground for bacteria and germs. I honestly don't think I could ever switch to another cleanser other than this, like truly.

Note: Do not use the one for sensitive skin! Idk what the heck is inside that stuff, but it gave me the worst breakout of my life!

on 10/20/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

About the first two times I used it, it worked really really well. After those two times, if i used it again, then I would get this really deep burnng sensation and it would leave my skin very dry but it would still get rid of my acne. Even though it gets rid of my acne I am definetly not going to be using it again because the pain was so bad that I started crying... A lot... Also it left my skin very tight so I could barely smile without it hurting. I would not recommend this product to anyone because it is just so horrible.

on 10/12/2014 7:50:00 AM

I find that this face cleanser doesn't cleanse that well. After every time I wash my face I go over my face with an astringent just to make sure I got every trace of dirt and makeup off. Well, to my surprise much of my makeup is still on my face after I use this.... I don't know how that's possible. The only way I get most of my makeup off is if I use an exfoliator after I use this cleanser. It smells and feels ok, it just sucks horribly at cleaning. This is one of the worst face washes I've ever used, because it doesn't clean. I definitely feel like this is a waste of money.

on 10/1/2014 9:36:00 PM

The packaging is fine. The product smells very fresh and clean and feels good on your skin- you know, that tingly feeling you get when it really goes into your pored. For awhile it WAS very good for my skin- however after awhile it started making me break out all over again. I never knew why- I don't think I was washing my face very hard.

on 9/15/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the thing is, when i beganuing this my acne didnt show substantial growth or betting better. it left my skin feelingrathere oily but the tingling sensation that followed, masked it. i got bored and left this product for awhile and when i returned, it was all wrong !! no tingling, left an oily film , and just left me feeling as if i never washed it !!!!!!1 i wouldnt recomend.

on 9/14/2014 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE----increased the redness in my face and felt too drying. Horrible!

on 9/11/2014 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Did not clean well. Left a film on the skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is a good basic cleanser. Gentle however you need a makeup remover and I mean not just for your eyes I mean your whole face, a basic oil cleanser followed with this and toner. Its very gentle like the Clean and Clear verison of Noxzema