December 19, 2014 | 996 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Cream Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by hoppy15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

About the first two times I used it, it worked really really well. After those two times, if i used it again, then I would get this really deep burnng sensation and it would leave my skin very dry but it would still get rid of my acne. Even though it gets rid of my acne I am definetly not going to be using it again because the pain was so bad that I started crying... A lot... Also it left my skin very tight so I could barely smile without it hurting. I would not recommend this product to anyone because it is just so horrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by PinkPuma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find that this face cleanser doesn't cleanse that well. After every time I wash my face I go over my face with an astringent just to make sure I got every trace of dirt and makeup off. Well, to my surprise much of my makeup is still on my face after I use this.... I don't know how that's possible. The only way I get most of my makeup off is if I use an exfoliator after I use this cleanser. It smells and feels ok, it just sucks horribly at cleaning. This is one of the worst face washes I've ever used, because it doesn't clean. I definitely feel like this is a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by AudreyFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging is fine. The product smells very fresh and clean and feels good on your skin- you know, that tingly feeling you get when it really goes into your pored. For awhile it WAS very good for my skin- however after awhile it started making me break out all over again. I never knew why- I don't think I was washing my face very hard.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by tamamy12

the thing is, when i beganuing this my acne didnt show substantial growth or betting better. it left my skin feelingrathere oily but the tingling sensation that followed, masked it. i got bored and left this product for awhile and when i returned, it was all wrong !! no tingling, left an oily film , and just left me feeling as if i never washed it !!!!!!1 i wouldnt recomend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE----increased the redness in my face and felt too drying. Horrible!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Did not clean well. Left a film on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a good basic cleanser. Gentle however you need a makeup remover and I mean not just for your eyes I mean your whole face, a basic oil cleanser followed with this and toner. Its very gentle like the Clean and Clear verison of Noxzema

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ilovedreamsandseashells

This is my HG face wash. Yes I get bored and try new stuff but I always come back to this and also the morning burst one. I've been using it since 5th grade. It makes my skin feel and look so clean and soft. I have absolutely nothing bad to say.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser is deceptively drying, even though its a cream formulation it dried my skin out so much, after only one use! My nose developed 2 deep blemishes and several smaller ones, and has been flaking for several days now. Please be careful using this on dry or even slightly sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by harpreetsahi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing, it helps my pores and also helps my super dry skin. If you are looking for a cheap drugstore cleanser which is not overly drying, this is the product for you. I use this at night and a natural face scrub (sugar, honey, olive oil and lemon juice) in the morning - this combination successfully combats my dry skin and leaves me spot free.