September 20, 2014 | 1716 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Cream Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by tamamy12

the thing is, when i beganuing this my acne didnt show substantial growth or betting better. it left my skin feelingrathere oily but the tingling sensation that followed, masked it. i got bored and left this product for awhile and when i returned, it was all wrong !! no tingling, left an oily film , and just left me feeling as if i never washed it !!!!!!1 i wouldnt recomend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE----increased the redness in my face and felt too drying. Horrible!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Did not clean well. Left a film on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a good basic cleanser. Gentle however you need a makeup remover and I mean not just for your eyes I mean your whole face, a basic oil cleanser followed with this and toner. Its very gentle like the Clean and Clear verison of Noxzema

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ilovedreamsandseashells

This is my HG face wash. Yes I get bored and try new stuff but I always come back to this and also the morning burst one. I've been using it since 5th grade. It makes my skin feel and look so clean and soft. I have absolutely nothing bad to say.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser is deceptively drying, even though its a cream formulation it dried my skin out so much, after only one use! My nose developed 2 deep blemishes and several smaller ones, and has been flaking for several days now. Please be careful using this on dry or even slightly sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by harpreetsahi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing, it helps my pores and also helps my super dry skin. If you are looking for a cheap drugstore cleanser which is not overly drying, this is the product for you. I use this at night and a natural face scrub (sugar, honey, olive oil and lemon juice) in the morning - this combination successfully combats my dry skin and leaves me spot free.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Aisaka

Fairly good facial cleanser. I purchased a mini travel size since I was traveling and needed something that looks well for a humid climate. This is not a foamy type of cleanser. I felt satisfied once I rinsed my face. It left it tingling feeling. I would not recommend for long term use. But Ill leave that decision to you. Its worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I purchased a trial sized version of this on clearance at Target for like .25 cents, how could I go wrong? The tube lasted about a week using twice daily. It is indeed a cream cleanser, it does not lather. I suppose the illusion of a lather makes me feel as though I'm more clean, so I would personally prefer a lathering cleanser. However, after you wash it off there is a slight tingle, which made me feel super clean. So I guess you could say it makes up for the non-lathering aspect. I would purchase this again for sure if there were a sale or maybe even full price since this line of products is not expensive at all. Overall a decent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

This has been my everyday face wash for 4 years now and every time I don't use it for a few days I notice my skin getting worse. I use it on my chest and back in the shower too. I see no need reaching for more expensive "grown up " products since this works so well!