April 19, 2014 | 886 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Cream Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Aisaka

Fairly good facial cleanser. I purchased a mini travel size since I was traveling and needed something that looks well for a humid climate. This is not a foamy type of cleanser. I felt satisfied once I rinsed my face. It left it tingling feeling. I would not recommend for long term use. But Ill leave that decision to you. Its worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I purchased a trial sized version of this on clearance at Target for like .25 cents, how could I go wrong? The tube lasted about a week using twice daily. It is indeed a cream cleanser, it does not lather. I suppose the illusion of a lather makes me feel as though I'm more clean, so I would personally prefer a lathering cleanser. However, after you wash it off there is a slight tingle, which made me feel super clean. So I guess you could say it makes up for the non-lathering aspect. I would purchase this again for sure if there were a sale or maybe even full price since this line of products is not expensive at all. Overall a decent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

This has been my everyday face wash for 4 years now and every time I don't use it for a few days I notice my skin getting worse. I use it on my chest and back in the shower too. I see no need reaching for more expensive "grown up " products since this works so well!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by biojunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Now, it takes A LOT for me to comment so highly about a skincare product. I have gone through so many to find the perfect routine. About 3 years ago I created my proper skincare routine. I started using cheap store branded cleansers and wipes as I wasn't really into wearing foundation so I presumed my skin wouldn't be in the wars too much. However, I started looking at reviews of drug store cleansers and came across this little beauty. 2 and a half years later and I am spot free! I usually use a make up wipe to remove any face make up, a no7 eye make up remover then follow it up with the cleanser. It's creamy, smells like a dream and really gets to work on your face. To start with, as it is "deep action", my skin began to purge. I had a few little bumps appearing over the course of a week but they soon vanished. I now have smooth, blemish free skin, and I cannot thank this product enough! I recommend using this cleanser with Neutrogena's Spot Stress Control exfoliator and Clean & Clear's dual action moisturiser. Absolutely brilliant! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by TayTheBeautyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

recently ( a week and a half ago) I had a horrible breakout to mac cosmetics. that left me with bumpy, itchy, irritated skin. saw the price of this and said "I HAVE TO TRY IT". well it is too harsh for my screwed up skin. it felt great I love the feel tingles and all but after a rinse it left my skin super duper duper dry and extremely tight on my cheeks. it left my t zone oilier and my face felt horrible after my face completely dryed up. i switched to the sensitive skin today and saw a better result to every issue I just stated. when my skin clears up and gets back to normal I probably will finish the sensitive skin bottle and than finish up this. if u don't have sensitive skin try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Let me tell you, I am one of those people who has never bought the same mascara twice in their life, but I believe I'm on my third bottle of this stuff. It's creamy and feels good on the skin, it gets a nice deep clean, it feels all cool and tingly while and after washing the face. It makes my face feel so soft, never dried out. It really does calm my acne, and I don't know what else you could want from a face wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Princessnguyeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this cleanser. I use it at the end of the day to remove my makeup and clean my face before bed and let me tell you, it does wonders. This cleanser leaves you feeling cool and refreshed. My pores feel amazingly clean and it's ridiculously awesome. I love how it's minty and cooling. It really does the job of removing every single bit of makeup, dirt, oil that's left on my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Kanaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My skin isn't very sensitive but this product gave my dry patches everywhere and my face felt like it was burning if I left it on for more than 15 seconds! I personally thought it smelled like sunscreen and was nervous about trying it. Every time I put it on, my skin felt like it was on fire! I would wash my face with it at night and when I woke up the next morning--- dry patches on my face!
I would never recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by merkakis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent product! I use a wash cloth in the shower to massage my face with it every other day. Leaves skin luminous and bright and diminishes sebaceous filaments.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Sugarzone17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is great, I put on every morning with a dab of wet water added to it. It leaves my face feeling CLEAN, this is better than Ambi. I leave it on my face for 10 mins then i wash it off with warm water. It's great i found mine at five and below, for 1 DOLLAR. I think every women she have this in there bag or at home. :)

Being17isAwesome-