September 22, 2014 | 928 users online

Skincare - Body - Olay - Soap Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I like these bars. I can wash my body with these and not worry about being dry and ashy when I get out. This bar was in my shower rotation along with other body bars for years. However, now that I've found my bar soap HG, Dove Winter Care, I've left this behind. Five lippies still for my past love....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very nice. They do not dry out skin, do not dissolve too much in the shower. These also cleared up the KP I developed after using the Dove bodywashes (I hate those BTW). I like these better than dove bars since I feel a little cleaner (not stripped) after using these than dove.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 1:55:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed a cleanser and this was in my bathroom. I usually use liquid cleansers. This is a very nice, simple cleanser for your face. Super gentle and doesn't leave my skin overly-dry. I use a separate makeup remover so I don't know how well it gets rid of makeup. This is a perfect basic cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by JulesE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my number one favorite bar soap ever. i LOVE the smell, it's very light. and it's very soft and creamy. i think this is way better than dove as well b/c it's softer and feels smoother. i use this to shave, too. makes the razor just glide over my legs.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by caseyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wayyy better than the Dove bar... very moisturizing. Doesn't smell awful like Dove either. However, Ivory bars are my PURE AND SIMPLE all time fav!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2004 4:38:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Olay bar soap. The unscented sensitive skin formula is my fav (I just bought two 6 bar packages at Walmart this weekend--do you think I love it?)and it is great for face and body. It is a great makeup remover! I have used them for years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2004 4:32:00 PM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like these bar soaps. It's moisturizing and I like the shape of them. I always get the unscented ones. This is perfect for the BF to use. He only likes Dove and Lever. This one is just like those so he'll use it. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by CurlsExperiment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love Olay bar soaps! This is the only thing I now use on my body. These have recently been revamped and match the scents and formulations of the Complete Body wash: sensitive skin (unscented), Normal Skin (pink packaging, florica scent) and Dry Skin with Shea butter. Some of the older versions and scents are still available, and they are all great!
The sensitive skin version is great when my skin is irritated (from rashes or allergies). The normal skin soap has a great comforting, pretty scent. The dry skin is my favorite. The scent is absolutely gorgeous, I wish I could wear that as perfume. It is so rich and moisturizing that I absolutely do not need lotion afterwards! This is a first for me.
All bars lather beautifully, rinse clean and last a decent amount of time. I find that they do not melt away as fast as other moisturizing bars (particularly Dove).
After trying L'Occitane, Roger Gallet, Dove, tons of body washes and bar soaps, these Olay bar soaps are my absolute favorite. Makes me want to shower just to think about this! As long as they work so well for me, I will continue to buy!