September 17, 2014 | 1819 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Naturals Ocean Breeze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

Perfect for Cowashing! Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by iheartburgers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is by far my favorite conditioner for my hair. I have fine and short hair. This conditioner conditions my hair pretty good. Another plus is that it smells so good! The scent stays in my hair for a really long time as well. Hope you try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by hobojoegal

I've been using the curly girl method for almost 2 years now. I started using this because its cheaper than tresemme naturals and its silicone free. I really wanted to like this but sadly it didn't provide enough slip for me. I lost a ton of hair when defanging and my scalp was dry and flaky. I like the smell and I got tons of compliments for it. I'll finish the bottle for co-washing but I'm going back to my tresemme.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by kelly36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is best condish I ever used! I have 3b very curly,coarse hair ! It always appears dry and frizzy! I've tried it all! Here it turns out my hair is very protein sensitive and cant have silicones! I tried this as a rinse out and then after rinsing I applied it again in very small sections and my hair gel over the top! OMG! My curls were so defined and moist looking I couldnt believe it! After all these years of using the heavy stuff(cones ,coconut and morrocan oils)! Nothing compares! I guess if you dont know your hair is sensitive to cones and proteins you'll have a hard time finding what you really need,since almost every condtioner has a form of protein and or silicone! Except this one! I even used the clarifying suave shampoo with it that contains sulfates with great results! Its important to remove all proteins and cones from the hair first using a clarifying shampoo before using this method in order to get great results! Very happy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

I purchased this conditioner based on the wonderful reviews here. I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't thrilled either. For the price, this conditioner is a great deal. However, I have long hair to my lower back and I needed something more moisturizing. I find it doesn't detangle as well as pantene. But for the price, I still think it's a great product for people with shorter hair or those that do not need as much conditioning, moisturizing. The smell is great for either a man or a woman. If you like fruity smells, you're going to hate this clean squeaky scent. I only used this conditioner at the bottom of my hair so I don't know if it will cause problem for the scalp. I don't condition my scalp because I don't like the weigh down look. For $1.50, this conditioner is comparable to those conditioner in the 3-5 dollars price range. It conditions pretty well, but it does weigh my hair down. It doesn't soften my hair as much as I would like, but so are the majority of the drug store conditioners. Overall, I would repurchase if I am on a tight budget. It does what it's suppose to do for a great price. What more I can ask for

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by slyrivkah

I follow the modified curly-girl method, and am sensitive to silicones (they give me bumps on my scalp). This conditioner detangles my hair and keeps it from getting frizzy without irritating my scalp, and lets me use a mild shampoo since it doesn't have silicones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Pcrate

good and cheap conditioner I use when I leave conditioner in my to workout... I keep this and the suave clarifying shampoo on hand - (just part of being a product junkie)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by MSANGELMB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells wonderful and gets the job done. It is about as good as some of the other high priced conditioners with the exception of one;s that are for special purposes like deep conditioning or damaged hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by catjacarol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a co-wash for my relaxed hair. It has a very pleasant scent, which is important to me. Much more important is the moisture that it imparts. I exercise regularly and need to co-wash in order to keep my scalp from being oily and salty/sweaty. This has no silicones or protein which is a big plus. Those ingredients are murder on my hair. I got it on sale for $1.00 US for a large bottle, so the price is definitely right! I use a little dab as a leave in conditioner and it does the trick, leaving a little shine when my hair air dries with some nice wave . I hope the formula never changes...because this stuff is terrific.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells really good! I mixed some to use as a spray-on conditioner, with one part conditioner and four parts water. I can't say yet how moisturizing it is because I just got it today but I love the smell so much I would repurchase just for that! Cheap too, I got a 22.5 oz bottle for $1.47.