November 22, 2014 | 1829 users online

Masks - Korres - Honey Moisture-Binding Face Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by punkelikat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mum gave me a sample of this when I was complaining about my dry, flaky skin, and I tried it immediately. However, it didn't really do much for my skin. The smell is wonderful, like almonds or something, but the thin lotion stung my skin! I thought that it was good just after rinsing, my skin felt soft and smooth, but after a few minutes I had to moisturize anyway because my face was just as dry as before. I don't like the mask, but I'd kill for that smell as a perfume!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2007 3:45:00 AM More reviews by pinkzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was disappointed. My friend told me this was a great help for her "winter-dry" face. My skin didn't feel anything- at least anything positive. It stung, it didn't go on smooth and had no moisturizing effect what so ever. I've left it on for a whole night, but even that doesn't seem to help this one to work..in the morning my face looks dull and possibly even drier than before I used it. I don't like the smell either. Eventhough it smells just like one certain bubblegum from my childhood, it starts to irritate when you leave it on. Wish I only had something positive to say about this, because the price was't cheap for this quality...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like korres and this honey mask it light moisturising and nicely fragrant. It smells of honey obviousley but its not overpowering that bees are going to chase you.
This is good for normal skin skin but is more everyday rather than for severe dryness and irritably. It does ive back moisture and it does it with natural ingrdients which is nice.
It is mid-range in price and i cost me around 20 euros abroad. Which is fairly good. I needed a fair bit of this to cover my face therefore if I use this once a week I will have it for about 2 months and no longer.
Which is shorter than normal for me with face masks. This is a worthwhile face mask and korres has many for different skintypes. They do a beter one for dry skin - read my reviews...However this is good for regualr dryness.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 2:07:00 PM More reviews by littlebella25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

a tiny tube and the consistency is not very thick--more of a lotion consistency--i don't hate it, but i've surely had no improvement in my skin texture, tone or moisture! Way too expensive considering everything it DOESN'T do. Save yourself a few bucks and try something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Metalbabe1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've said a no to repurchase because i'm not sure.
I didn't get quite what i expected, i expected it to be thick and sticky and honey like but it was thin and creamy and hardly felt like a mask.

Ok it didn't hurt my skin but didn't do a fat lot for it either. I'm a little disappointed to say the least but will see how things go and may even end up liking it. Just thought my skin would be a lot softer and more moisturised than it was after use.

The other thing i hate is the price. For what you get you are paying a hell of a lot of money 16.00 for 45ml. I know that you're only using it weekly but that's not the point!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2005 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ofstier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample from Korres. First of all, it burned on my skin, which seemed weird for a moisturizing mask. It's kind of like a runny lotion. I rinsed it off after 10 minutes, and my skin felt slightly drier than it was before I put it on. It felt slightly tight.. not extremely, but too tight for something that's supposed to restore moisture to the skin. Definitely would not spend money on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2005 11:02:00 AM More reviews by nikitapunch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using this and was expecting to have something that really sticks to the skin. It is easily applied and feels like a moisturizer. It dissolves into your skin when applied and you can wash it off after 10 minutes. No mess or stink with this! Over time I will see how this reacts on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 12:18:00 AM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ew, this smells like cheap soap, which should have a bad association for anyone who cares about skincare. The name is definitely misleading. Honey? There's some honey extract (whatever that means) about halfway on the ingredient list. This product is really high in algae, so it should take its name from there. I know some people consider algae to be a comedogenic ingredient. It was white when I first put it on, then it kind of disappeared into my skin, and when I washed it off... my skin was the same as before. I mean, a little more moisturized and consequently softer, but I don't forsee any long term benefits. And did I mention the smell? Geez. $22 for a small small tube.