April 18, 2014 | 1386 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Retroactive 2-in-1 Cleanser [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Iamsheherazade

I have this cleanser comes in a 125 ml tube. On the back it is described as “an invigorating 2-in-1 cleanser/toner with Rejuv-Cell Repair Technology”. It is supposed to deep-cleanse and unblock pores and promises “to reverse the visible signs of aging”. It has a clear gel-like consistency with small green beads suspended in the cleanser. I’m not quite sure what they do. I found this cleanser to be ordinary – it did clean my face but as I already knew – it did not reverse any aging but how could it. I did not notice any tingles or warmth. I won’t buy this again but more because I’m a product junkie and there is so much other stuff to try...

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸-(iamsherazade)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸
    continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the fact this doesnt produce a ton of lather, it just cleanses without stripping. I don't care for the little microspheres, I always smash them before applying the cleanser to my face. I also love the mild tingly sensation and the scent. Ive noticed that my skin has improved since using this cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I loved this cleanser when I was using it. It definitely cleaned my face soooo good and never left it dried out....but I noticed over time it just seemed to stop working for me=(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by TropicalBreeze

This is my HG cleanser. It is refreshing and I love the tingly sensation. You just need a tiny bit of it - a little goes a long way. It really does a great job of cleansing the skin. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by judeyan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used many different cleansers before, but this one comes out on top! It really cleans off makeup and dirt and is very refreshing! NO traces of makeup left on the face! Excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by betonyourself

This is a really refreshing cleanser. I love just the hint of tingly feeling it gives (not overpowering like some cleansers). The smell is so fresh and clean. Like others have said, it gets rid of makeup and gunk without drying my skin out. I have acne-prone skin and this has never made me break out. Leaves my face nice and soft and me feeling refreshed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by lisab1120

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have acne prone skin and tried several products before using the Avon. Little skeptical at first since I am normally spending a lot more on cleansers, and I have been very happy with the results. My son even commented the other day that my skin looks great. Very happy with this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

God I love this. a great one for sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by horsienut

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 2nd tube of this cleanser - I thought it was doing a good job and actually stopped using a toner because I assumed (me bad) that this had toner in it and using both would be too drying. I started noticing more blackheads and breakouts using this, but I figured it was just perimenopause/hormonal. A few weeks ago I decided to use a toner afterwards and was SHOCKED at how much makeup came off on the cotton ball - and this was after washing my face TWICE with this cleanser. My face felt clean, but it obviously wasn't. What good is a cleanser that doesn't remove makeup??? I will finish the tube but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2008 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dj1217

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this cleaner. My skin feels clean but not dried out.