April 19, 2014 | 1754 users online

Polishes - Orly - Nail Polish in Orange Punch

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lenaki16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it's the perfect colour for me ..i bought it one month ago and i only do my nails with this.it's a really bright neon colour .really summery. and if you go somewhere with a blacklight your nails will look amazing! best nail polish :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Sugarcoma82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this polish! I usually don't go for bright or neon colors but I have managed to tan a little this summer and I thought a bright orange would look cute on my toes, and this does! It is really bright, especially in the sun, so it does attract attention, but I've gotten all compliments. I put this on on Friday morning, it is now Monday (almost 3pm) and there isn't a hint of a chip! That is really saying something since this weekend we spent two days at my husbands Grandma's house where there was no power from a storm and I know I ran into furniture and stumped my toes over and over. lol Also, I didn't have time for a top coat, so all I have is Finger Paints base coat under it. I put this on my fingernails to test the color when I first got it and after two coats I could barely see my nail, so I would suggest three coats on your hands, but on my toes, two was sufficient and covered well. I have been a China Glaze-aholic for a while, but Orly has really got my attention now.. I'm going to be buying more of their polishes!

ETA: AFTER A WEEK, I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THE STAYING POWER THIS POLISH HAS THAT I DECIDED TO KEEP IT ON AND SEE HOW LONG IT WOULD ACTUALLY LAST. I POLISHED THEM (AS SAID ABOVE) ON JUNE 29TH (WITH FINGER PAINTS BASE AND NO TOP COAT), TODAY IS JULY 14TH AND I HAVE ONLY HAD TO TOUCH UP THE TIPS OF MY BIG TOES, AND THE ONLY REASON I HAD TO DO THAT WAS BECAUSE I WENT SWIMMING LAST WEEK AND HIT MY FEET ON THE BOTTOM OF THE POOL! EVEN MY HUSBAND SAID YESTERDAY, "YOU'VE HAD THAT COLOR ON YOUR TOES FOREVER" LOL (I'M NOT SURE HE'S THE BIGGEST FAN, BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE MOST OF MY POLISH COLORS SO...) ANYWAY, I AM SUPER IMPRESSED WITH ORLY. I'M ACTUALLY TIRED OF WAITING MY TOES OUT SO I'M GOING TO SWITCH TO ORLY "BEACH CRUISER" SOON AND SEE IF IT LASTS AS LONG...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is horrible. The orange looks very neon, which is fine but I thought it would be a more true bright orange. It looks very bad in the sunlight, like a neon yellow orange- not even a cute neon orange. It does look good in the shade or in dark rooms though. On top of all this, the polish is thin and streaks like crazy. I spent 2 hours trying to get it just right and it still didn't come out neatly. Today is day 2 and guess what? It's already chipping!!! I wish I had the receipt so I could return this. Hands down, the worse polish I have ever owned or used. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by carbonmonoxide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This nail polish is neon orange, especially in the sunlight. It lasts for days without chipping. The only downfall is how sheer it is. I used 4 coats and I could still slightly see the tips of my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Just bought this on a really great sale at Sally's. Buy 3, get $5 off, plus, I had a coupon for $5. I wear orange lipstick when I'm not wearing red (or a natural tone sometimes), and this is going to match my Orange Flip by Revlon lipstick. So excited! Thrilled that I got to treat myself to three great Orly colors in the first month of the new year!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Orange Punch is a bright orange that's almost neon. It attracts people's attention like it's nobody's business so I wouldn't recommend it if you are low key. I feel like it can almost blind me in the sun, haha well that that bright. It's a true orange, I love it because the other oranges I found are either towards red/pink or towards yellow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really cute bright orange nail polish. Most orange nail colors are somewhat "cheap" looking. Although this is a bright summery color, it's not loud and cheap looking. It's fun but in a mature way (for those of us who are afraid of having a 14 year-olds nail color). This is a good summer color and is flattering on short nails as well as long (but not too long). It makes a FANTASTIC pedicure polish, especially with tanned skin. Now that these are offered in DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free formulas, I can enjoy this brand again. The handle makes application very simple. It goes on with a very smooth finish. Exact color is obtainable without having to apply extra coats and having a 'thick' appearance. I will purchase this, and other Orly polishes, on a regular basis (along with my Chanel, of course).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love bright make up, so I couldn't pass this one up. This is bright safety orange, bright enough to glow under black light. Nice thick formula, one coat is good, two will really make it pop. The brush is a little too wide.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by missamerica32

Just what I wanted! This is a super bright neon orange, that changes shades in different lighting! Super cool, but not for the timid, I agree! Definately one of my top faves! Lasts a good while too, but took a long while to dry, but definately worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a fun neon orange color for summer this is it. It is the brightest orange shade I've come across. I spotted this while in Sally's Beauty Supply. I was immediately attracted to it. It looks spectacular on my toes and lasts fairly long. I can't wait to break out the sandals. Warning: This color is not for the timid!