November 26, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lip Gloss - Mally Beauty - Life Love & Really Great Lipgloss - Love is Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by whitneyjw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the gloss from Amazon for $15. I did not get the lip pencil. I really like the color. It is a very flattering shade of peachy pink. I think it's a good color for summer and would look good on just about anyone with fair or light skin. It lasts a pretty long time and unlike other reviewers I didn't really notice any smell to it. I usually buy cheap drugstore makeup, but I like this and may purchase more mally beauty makeup in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by missDeeblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging - average
colour - average
Finish - good, yes it IS mirror finish, but doesn't last long

Great for a teenager.

To sum up, E.L.F do a gloss system identical to this (twist up brush see through cannister) only costing a couple of $ and there really is no difference in product, except to say ELFs is less amount in tube

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd buy this again, if I found a good deal. It was the only gloss I would wear during my son's soccer games out in the sun. It was the only one that moisturized and felt good on out in the wind or heat, depending on the day. I wish it had been a little more tinted or deeper since it gives more of a nude lip look. It is a pretty neutral pink with gold shimmer. This is the best gloss for being outside for long periods, that I've found so far. I wish it had SPF though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sweetie_cake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is gorgeous in the tube, and it looked pretty on. But it's kinda sticky to me. It goes on smoothly, and I did like the brush applicator. It also has a very sweet and sugary smell and taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by cyndog

My fav gloss of all time! It's perfect for my med-tan skin. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by mml2145

i think this lipgloss is really pretty, it is a light pink color with gold flecks. it has a thicker texture and does last pretty long on the lips. this lipgloss isnt as drying as others are either, i find it makes my lips soft. i also LOVE the way this lipgloss smells. it reminds me of sweet tarts or something and always find myself smelling it. the applicator is great, it is a brush rather than a foam tip. the brush allows you to layer on the color as much as you want. i would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Marella

Okay, this gloss doesn't have a lot of color, -a pinkish peach that is slightly darker than nude really-but I love it anyway. The main reason is the staying power of this gloss. It is thicker and a little more opaque I think than many glosses and wears very well and is on my lips much longer than pretty much any gloss that I own, and I own a lot and some very high end ones. I wear it on its own when I want something on my lips for a just a hint of color that is going to still be there later, but I absolutely love it over a lip stain, lipstick, or even another gloss. It really finishes off both a casual and a polished look nicely. I confess that I often put it on before bed as well so that my lips stay nice and moisturized. On the surface, it isn't a striking gloss, but then I look at how much I use it and realize that I have to give it all five stars. The tube isn't very large, but I hardly ever finish a complete lip gloss tube of any size and I am scraping the bottom of this one now. I have already ordered another one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by windowshopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Also got this as part of the Mally Discovery Kit on QVC. I normally wouldn't have bought a color like this but I like it. It's a light pink with gold flecks but it's not too light. I'm a PPP.

My only problem is the applicator. I like a foam wand over a brush. I'm not bothered by the taste or smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 2:21:00 AM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of a Mally kit on QVC. This lip gloss is a light pink with gold flecks in it. It sounds quite tacky but when it's on it looks good. It's pretty sticky but it lasts a long time. It makes my lips look really full and tastes good. I really love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2007 8:23:00 AM More reviews by MissLaura2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss. It's a sheer, shiney medium toned pink. Gorgeous for summer time! I went on my honeymoon to Mexico last year and out of all the 100 glosses I owned, I chose this one to take. I didn't notice any bad smell or taste as one of the reviews wrote. I love the texture, it's just right and the gloss gives you that sexy, wet look. I'll definitly purchase again. I also own B-Sexy, which is a dead ringer for the JLO nude look. Can't wait to buy more colors!