April 23, 2014 | 1889 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Special Sauce - Matte

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticjunkie87

This made me more oily than I alread was... What a waste!!! Luckily it's discontinued... I saw no difference except i was a little more oily than usual. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cute idea, cute packaging. However, I don't think it did much of anything for me. I tried using it as a primer and tried mixing it with my foundation, but if anything it may have made my skin look a little oiler. Discontinued a few years ago.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 10:53:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Urban Decay, but this is just awful. It has a super slick texture due to all the silicone, but it has no effect at all. In fact, I think it made me oilier. I received this in a swap, so I cannot comment on the price. However, I can definitely say that I will not repurchase this. It's being discontinued anyway. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 11:21:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2004 1:07:00 PM More reviews by aznanjl

didn't do any more for me than MoM. actually, it didnt even temporarily matte my skin like MoM did, left me with smooth but slick skin. it also broke me out a little, from the silicone i think. maybe i didnt let it set long enough or something, but this did nothing at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2004 11:55:00 PM More reviews by twig

It is very odd for me to not like an Urban Decay Product but Special Sauce in Matte sucks!!! In fact it actually made me more oily than before I used it, and the texture of the product is disgusting it literally feels as if you are rubbing Crisco on your face. So back to Sephora it went and I am still searching for an oil eliminating holy grail. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by mclisham

I found this to be wonderful when I mixed it in with UD's Surreal Skin in Illusion. FOr my oily acne prone skin it was wonderful. It helped reduce the shinyness and how often I have to blot. Now I'm not very good with mixing things for application etc but I found this really easy to blend in with the foundation and apply. Another quality UD product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It seems I am the only one who didn't really enjoy this.. =( It does an excellent job of mattifying, mixed with foundation or on it's own. Can be a little drying, but not bad.
My problem was with the silicone, which caused a ton of little bumps under my skin. At the time I used this I was combining it with Maybelline Eeverfresh which also has a ton of silicone and believe me my skin did not look good! I layed off both of these and it went back to normal.

The tube is small for $12, but you only need to use a little bit so it does last quite a while. Cute packaging as well.

continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 10:13:00 AM More reviews by akane

This is fantastic product on my combo-skin. I use this alone or with foundation and it's not greasy at all. My face stay matte all day long and for $12, i'll buy this again in future.