Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub

4.4

on 8/6/2014 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great scrub. It has a tingling sensation I'm not crazy about, but it's very gentle and effective. I use it before I shave with a razor, and it helps clear up any problems I'm having on my face.

on 2/18/2013 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

bought this for my partner, it works really nicely, he has excessivly oily and clogged skin and this sorts it right out. its a bit dear on the price, but it seems to last forever as you only need a small amount so its worth it.

on 1/2/2013 11:04:00 PM

This is a great scrub. The scent is kind of strong and manly (lol) but it is a men's product so I suppose I can't complain about that. This makes my skin feel really clean but not in a dry/tight way. It has really fine scrubbing particles so it gets deep down into pores - I have noticed my pores look smaller and I have less blackheads after using this twice a week for about a month or so. I have combo/acne prone/dry flakey sensitive skin (a ton of problems haha) and it works well for me. It's $18 for 3oz which sounds expensive, but I feel like it will last awhile since you only need less than the size of a dime for each use. It is REALLY scrubby so 2-3 uses per week would probably be good for most people. I would reccomend this and buy again.

on 5/30/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Been using this since December 2011. It's my morning facial scrub (in the shower because I like the steam). This products seems to prep my skin for a extra smooth shave. It is expensive. But I only use about a pea size to cover my entire face. Love the super clean scent as well. My skin looks smooth, glowing, and polished.
Will re-purchase.

Both my boyfriend and I use this face scrub haha. It can be a little rough on your skin but I find if I just scrub gently it works wonderfully. I feel like my skin can really breath after using this (probably from the menthol) like that feeling you get when you eat minty gum and then breath in cold air through your mouth...know what I mean? To top it off this stuff smells AMAZING. I'm on my third bottle now and imagine I will be buying this stuff for a long time.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i actually bought this for my boyfriend because he loves products from jack black and loves face scrubs and there have been none out there gritty enough for him so i thought this would do it and he ended up liking it alot. so one time in the shower he asked me to try it and i LOVED it! really gets in there and makes your skin sooooo smooth. im actually gonna start buying it for myself. i only use it twice a week because it can irritate if you use it too much.

on 7/26/2010 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this product in one of my Jack Black Sets and LOVE IT! I rarely shave my face, but when I do I use it in the shower then proceed with the Beard Lube and I can honestly say it is the BEST SHAVE I have ever had. Since I dont shave all the time I realized that I can use this produce as my exfoliator twice a week as well. Will recommend this to everyone out there!

on 1/5/2006 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this scrub, I received a free sample and can definetly see myself using this ... in the summer time, when my skin is slightly more congested and oily. The scrub has vitamin C (to nourish) and menthol (to tighten) in it. Is slightly drying because of the menthol and the granuales (feels like fine sea salts) but left my skin feeling soft, healthy and rosy!

on 3/28/2005 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the few Jack Black products that I don't care for. Its granules don't seem to be that large yet the scrub seems very harsh to me and it is priced pretty high for the amount you get.