Nuxe Botanical Cleansing Milk

4.4

on 11/21/2010 4:53:00 PM

Very very very good:)))

on 2/18/2009 8:22:00 PM

I only use this item in the morning, really enjoy the smell and the feeling after rinsing off.

on 5/20/2008 6:36:00 PM

I actually look forward to cleansing my face with this every evening. The texture is great for a quick, pampering massage and the scent of orange blossom and mimosa is just heavenly. I use it around my eyes without any irritation and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and hydrated. I am very impressed and will try more Nuxe products.

on 1/1/2008 6:44:00 PM

My skin is very sensitive, dry-ish and acne prone all in one, and this really helps me a lot. It's very soft, mild and does not leave my skin all tight and itching, like my anti-acne cleansers would when i was into that kind of cleansers.

It's not great for removing make-up, i useually have to wash twice when i have mascara/eyeshadow etc. but since i don't wear a lot of make-up i don't mind.

I bought my bottle two months ago, and after using it am and pm since, there's still like one third left in there, so it lasts for ages.

I would recommend this to anyone with a sensitive skin that needs something soothing and creamy to stay calm.

Plus, i love love love the smell. Mmmm...flowers!

on 5/26/2006 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My usual cleansing routine is a combination of Aquanil+MD Forte II cleansers. I replaced the Aquanil with this product, and at first found it to be nice and refreshing in comparison (feels like a milk wash combined with a toner...skin felt really soft & dewy to the touch). After three days of use, I started to feel some irritation start in my cheeks...a sign that a product is too strong. To experiment some more, I stopped using the MD Forte glycolic cleanser as well and decided to just use this on its own AM & PM.....well, a few more days after that, and the cheek irritation subsided, but instead my t-zone (which is oilier) erupted in breakouts --- whiteheads and the beginnings of cystic acne. I conclude that this cleanser has an ingredient that I'm sensitive to, as well as not rinsing clean enough--thus causing clogged pores. I looked at the ingredients and it's mostly plant oils/extracts, vitE, some fragrance, and lots of parabens/preservatives. One thing it's missing are sulfates --- perhaps that's why it doesn't rinse off cleanly. I'm going back to my Aquanil+MD Forte II regime.

on 5/7/2005 4:14:00 PM

I LOVE this cleansing milk.It's very great for my sensitive skin. A delicious smell- Very mild

I just change my cleansing routine to avoid washing my face with water since its so dry and flaky. I put this on my face, massage and then remove with cotton balls. It removes makeup pretty well and my skin doesn't feel tight or irritated. I was afraid that my skin wouldnt feel clean but it does with this! :) I also use the cleansing water after this and my face feels clean, fresh and soft!