December 21, 2014 | 1889 users online

Lipstick - Flirt - Chickstick Smooth and Shiny Lipcolor in Femme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

I had to buy Femme because I couldn't find Seduce anymore...Seduce is my go-to color, love it, but I can't find it so Femme is new lippie that I adore. It's natural looking but girly, try it! But Seduce was an even better color :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by casabeav

Sleek, black packaging that contains a fabulous plummy, mlbb color. It has good lasting power although can be a bit drying. I love that I can go to Kohl's and play without a pesky sales associate peaking over my shoulder. Great prices & really nice products. Love Flirt! lipsticks. My coloring: Brown eyes, brownish/blondish hair, FFF, warm toned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by melbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The more I try Flirt's lip products, the more I am amazed by how good they are! This is coming from a total lippie 'ho who loves MAC, Nars, Guerlain, Chanel, yadda yadda yadda. But I keep finding myself driving over to Kohl's to grab just one more Flirt lipstick or lipgloss. Femme might reach HG status for me- it's a perfect muted plum berry mix, just a shade or two darker than my pigmented lips. And the formula is fantastic; creamy, smooth and moisture-rich. Topped with their Squeeze Me Shiny lipgloss in Mulberry Marvel, it's just about perfect. The thing about these Flirt lipsticks is that so many of the colors work on me (PPP, redhead, blue eyes). I can pick up a color that would normally make me run screaming in the opposite direction, and I don't know if it's the lighting in there or what but I can actually pull it off. I think I'm developing another addiction here!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by midnight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have finally found my HG lipstick -- "Femme" is just a tad darker than my natural lip colour and is fairly long lasting. Great lippie -- would definitely buy again at just $10.00 at Kohl's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 10:31:00 AM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I decided to try this out, being the lip junkie that I am and I LOVE the color and texture! Femme is a sheer plummy brown with no discernable taste, scent. The finsish is glossy and semi-mositurizing. It is also glitter/shimmer free. It lasts quite a while for being a sheer color. I have noticed that I do not need to wear a liner with it either, which is a bonus. The packaging is a square black tube, which make it easy to find in my purse, among the zillions of round tubes. For $10, I think this is definately worth it and will repurchase.