September 16, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Black Cherry 477

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE this!!! My favorite berry colored lippy! (I also own 'DIVA' by MAC). I like this only better than MAC for some reason. Maybe because the color is a little more rich and it fades away pretty nicely. Not to mention, its half the price and I can pick it up at any local drug store. I just recently bought my manager one and she loves it as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by abbymarsh

I really liked this lipstick, I'd been looking for a vampy berry coloured lipstick for a while but didn't want to fork out on a high end one just in case it didn't suit me. it has a really creamy finish, which does look nice but I think I would have preferred a matte finish as they just last longer and look nicer on me. It is quite long lasting and I think it would suit any skin tone, however it did seep into a few cracks into my lips even though I had applied lip balm beforehand! i love revlon lipsticks and this shade is really pretty and a nice vampy shade that isn't too OTT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own Tom Ford Black Orchid & Nars Volga.This is a dupe for both & really applies like a more high end brand.Purchased as a back up to carry so I don't have to worry about losing an expensive tube.Only difference is this can go on patchy where the other two brands do not with just one swipe.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Heezy

The color is exceptional. It's a cool toned dark berry or burgandy color and it is extremely flattering. That being said, this product applies terribly. Every problem you can think of, in terms of application, it has. It's patchy, it feathers, it clumps, it sticks to the dry uneven bits on your lip even when you exfoliate and moisturize beforehand. Even when you apply using a lip brush. Personally, I've only been able to sheer it out and wear it as a stain as I cannot get it to apply decently. It's really a shame because as I said the color is just gorgeous and in my opinion, quite unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by mariselayoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ugh, why did it take me so long to buy this gem? I have been lusting over the Tom Ford Black Orchid lipstick - a product totally out of my price range - for so long when Black Cherry was literally under my nose! It's funny how you almost get two different lipsticks in one. When used in its full glory, Black Cherry is a blackened red with plummy undertones. Very vampy yet somehow not at all an intimidating color if worn in the right settings. And, when sheered out, you get this berry kissed stain - almost as though you've been sucking on a blackberry popsicle all day long. It lasts a pretty long while and stains the lips - you'll have a hint of purple left over at the end of the day if you don't reapply. It's a unique and beautiful color that could suit virtually anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite lipsticks out there, its really pigmented and leaves a lovely rasperry stain as it fades. The only thing to remember when wearing it (or any other lipstick) is to exfoliate!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this color, and I really love it. I'm a longtime fan of Revlon lipstick, and I'm happy to add this one to my collection. I would love to have this in Matte though. I prefer matte colors and they have better staying power. Just my preference, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice color. Good payoff, but i find it a bit too slippy for the finish.

I use it mainly as a bit if a stain

for a thick layer i use Mac media

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go-to lipstick for when I'm feeling gothic, vampy, grunge or nostalgic for the 90s. I have dark hair and eyes with neutral/olive toned NW15 skin, so this color looks dramatic on me. I can't wear this with a bare face, I have to apply some foundation and do my eye makeup. Also requires some touch ups, but it's such a dramatic look. A great color for a night time/party look!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by kintyr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

For this and some other Super Lustrous lipsticks there can be a lot of slip. I think this is a beautiful, versatile and flattering shade for all skin tones. It will be redder on some and plum/browner on others. For me it wears away into THE most awesome berry stained colour that I got compliments on my lip colour even though it was mostly faded. To get long wear and opaque coverage take some time, pat onto your lips, mush them around and blot. Add some more to deepen the colour and blot. Finally you can go in with a full swipe just don't be too heavy handed. Otherwise this can be patted onto the lips until desired opacity but it won't last as long if you skip blotting. Because itís slippery you have to work it into the lips. Take your time, it'll be worth it.