October 21, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Black Cherry 477

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

2 points for the shade that although pretty is misleading: it's like a much sheer-er version of what it looks like it's gona be. It's waaaaay too moist a formula to hold this deep (and it's not even as deep as I had hoped) a color. It does leave a pleasant berry stain behind. Turned me off from this entire line of revlon lipsticks. If you want a fierce vampy lip, look no further than Mac sin or viva glam III. They're matte and actually stay put.... And opaque and color true.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the most beautiful fall/winter color! I feel like this would be perfect on anyone. If it looks good on me, it has to be true lol.

I find it does not stick well to the undersides of my lips, which can make me look like I have on some pretty scary dark lip liner. I have to blend it out and build up the color on balmed lips, not just swipe on dry lips.

I've had drier lipsticks, but this could be a bit more moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by dragonisdragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Just wanted to write this review for girls who are nc35-45ish who are looking to jump on the oxblood or vampy lip trend. i couldn't get in on the fun last fall because i spent way too much time looking for a lippy to suit my indian yellow complexion. (not that this colour is just for fall)
but some were too bright, too expensive for a lippy i'd wear not everyday, too berry or too pink or too brown but THIS is it. i've mixed this with other light mauve pink liners and lippy to create different ranges of intensity. be sure too keep the eyeliner simple and winged or none at all.
keep in mind tho this lippy for me at least require exfoliation prior too because it can really accentuate fine line:(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE this!!! My favorite berry colored lippy! (I also own 'DIVA' by MAC). I like this only better than MAC for some reason. Maybe because the color is a little more rich and it fades away pretty nicely. Not to mention, its half the price and I can pick it up at any local drug store. I just recently bought my manager one and she loves it as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by abbymarsh

I really liked this lipstick, I'd been looking for a vampy berry coloured lipstick for a while but didn't want to fork out on a high end one just in case it didn't suit me. it has a really creamy finish, which does look nice but I think I would have preferred a matte finish as they just last longer and look nicer on me. It is quite long lasting and I think it would suit any skin tone, however it did seep into a few cracks into my lips even though I had applied lip balm beforehand! i love revlon lipsticks and this shade is really pretty and a nice vampy shade that isn't too OTT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own Tom Ford Black Orchid & Nars Volga.This is a dupe for both & really applies like a more high end brand.Purchased as a back up to carry so I don't have to worry about losing an expensive tube.Only difference is this can go on patchy where the other two brands do not with just one swipe.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Heezy

The color is exceptional. It's a cool toned dark berry or burgandy color and it is extremely flattering. That being said, this product applies terribly. Every problem you can think of, in terms of application, it has. It's patchy, it feathers, it clumps, it sticks to the dry uneven bits on your lip even when you exfoliate and moisturize beforehand. Even when you apply using a lip brush. Personally, I've only been able to sheer it out and wear it as a stain as I cannot get it to apply decently. It's really a shame because as I said the color is just gorgeous and in my opinion, quite unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by mariselayoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ugh, why did it take me so long to buy this gem? I have been lusting over the Tom Ford Black Orchid lipstick - a product totally out of my price range - for so long when Black Cherry was literally under my nose! It's funny how you almost get two different lipsticks in one. When used in its full glory, Black Cherry is a blackened red with plummy undertones. Very vampy yet somehow not at all an intimidating color if worn in the right settings. And, when sheered out, you get this berry kissed stain - almost as though you've been sucking on a blackberry popsicle all day long. It lasts a pretty long while and stains the lips - you'll have a hint of purple left over at the end of the day if you don't reapply. It's a unique and beautiful color that could suit virtually anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite lipsticks out there, its really pigmented and leaves a lovely rasperry stain as it fades. The only thing to remember when wearing it (or any other lipstick) is to exfoliate!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this color, and I really love it. I'm a longtime fan of Revlon lipstick, and I'm happy to add this one to my collection. I would love to have this in Matte though. I prefer matte colors and they have better staying power. Just my preference, though.