Got 2 Be In Your Face Pure Intent Clay Masque

4.2

on 1/29/2015 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I Love this face mask!!!!
I have tried expensive face masks and spa face masks but this worked better than all of them. For $4 Canadian I was very impressed.
I left it on my face for 30 minutes and after washing it out my face felt tight, smooth and tingly. I will definitely need to follow up with a face moisturizer as my skin does feel a little drier. This mask is perfect for people with oily skin.
People with sensitive skin probably shouldn't leave it on for too long and they might not be too fond of the smell. It doesn't smell very natural but for that price and immediate results I'm willing to put up with the slightly unpleasant odour :)

I absolutely love this mask. It is a staple! I have oily skin and it works really well (when I can remember to use it) to mattify my skin and get it in order. If I use it two-three times a week it is great and keeps the pimples that I currently have to a minimal and shrink them. As another reviewer said, I am quite annoyed that I cannot find it easily. I found it at TJ Maxx about a year ago and I am still going strong with the same bottle. So while it does last a long time, it is very hard to find and that is annoying!

on 6/15/2010 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't mind this mask, I have had it for a long time...BUT this might help others with oily skin if you use it in a totally different way!!!

I suffer from oily skin, I have been trying different things to try to combat this. Normally, I use MoM, but I wanted to see if there was something better. I put a very, very thin layer of this stuff on my face to see if it would would work because I was thinking that kaolin clay might do the trick to keep the oilies at bay. I was going to order some kaolin powder but I thought that I would try this. I know it sorta has a color to it but if you blend it into your skin you don't see it. I just did this today, over a mattifiying moisturizer. It has worked amazing so far! I used a light dusting of Kryolan anti shine rice powder over it to set everything and wow!!! I just have to see if this will break me out!! It was worked so well! It wasn't hard to put foundation over it either.

It isn't really anything special in so far as the way it is supposed to be used but a little experimentation and this might help a lot of people! As long as it doesn't break me out then it is perfect!!

on 12/15/2009 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I use this once in a while to "tone" and "purify" my skin. Since I have dry skin, I do a short 5-10 minute session and need to rinse off before it's complete dried or else it will draw moisture away making my face itchy. It does a good job of making my face smooth and glowing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mask!!!! My face feels refreshed and tight every time I use it, and I love the smell. This is the only masks I've used where I can actually notice a difference instantly. I love it!!

on 12/31/2008 9:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Out of all the masks I tried for my combination/sensitive skin, this one is a winner. I can't find it in Canada anymore but I get on the web. HG.

on 9/14/2008 6:00:00 PM

Ugh! I do definitely nót like this mask. I bought it because I was looking for a new clay masque and this was cheap, and it actually smells really nice like rosemary!
The packaging looks okay, not very girly though. Plus, it is hard to squeeze the product out because the plastic bottle is so thick!
The masque gets on really nice but it dries ugly - I get all kinds of dark dots on my pores! It also stings a bit but that's not too bad, it feels like something is working. But aside from making my skin a teeny tiny bit softer, it doesn't do anything for my face either!

This is not the worst masque but it just doesn't work for me, so I won't buy it again. I'll stay with Freeman or try out Queen Helene!

on 9/8/2008 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

First off, the smell is too strong. It's so perfumey, considering this is supposed to be Avacodo. The product goes on smoothly but immediately starts to burn. I also noticed an increase in acne after I've used it. Overall - Not Good!.

Seriously, nothing special here. It makes my face feel nice afterwards, but it never makes it look any better. If you have sensitive skin, this product will sting. It did for me. Anyways, I won't be repurchasing.

on 7/5/2008 11:35:00 AM

This was horrible. I used the masque let it dry and rinsed. My face was then quite dry. I wake up the next day with a burned face, red where ever I applied the masque. I guess I am allergic. Last time I use this product for I did not like explaining to people why I was not burned around my eyes, but the rest of my face was.

Popular Masks