November 28, 2014 | 913 users online

Lips - Shiseido - Water in Lip

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Firefly80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this from amazon on a whim. I had an identical one about 10 years ago when I was in Japan. I loved it then. The one I purchased was the pure pink( cherry blossom powder). The case is a typical plastic lip balm case in a pretty shade of light pink with the product name in a little gold medallion design in the center of tube. Be careful with little screw bottom, it screws product up quickly and may cause product to hit the cap, that happened while in my purse.
The product is a creamy light pink color and when applied it gives your lip a sheer light pink sheen. Not a fully saturated light pink. It feels really soft on lips and sort of has a medicinal smell. It also tingles a bit.
I would repurchase only if I can find it cheaper than the $10 I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

(I got the blue one which has a slight menthol smell). This is a really nice lip balm, probably the best I've tried and I have tried tons and tons of lipbalms. Very subtle scent. Not overly greasy and not sticky. After one use I could see a difference and my lips were no longer dry, peeling, or cracked. After using everyday once a day for a week my lips look fuller (no this isn't a plumping lipbalm BUT when your lips are dry and dehydrated they don't look as full as when they're properly moisturized). Will probably buy some of the other scents! Found for around $6.50 on eBay (only available in Asian countries but shipping to US only took about a week so I can't complain).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by mizukitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

love it. it does exactly what it's supposed to do. it doesn't smell like tropical fruit or something like that, but it smells fresh and i love the minty feel of my terribly burnt, chapped lips after i apply it. definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by dawnwong

This moisturizers my very stubborn flaky lips which is so important for me. Even the vaseline petroleum jelly ones don't do as good a job. No scent, just slight tingly feeling. Only problem is I can't wear it under lippie cos it makes lipstick slip.

Good for daily use.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

I like the scent of this lip balm but really don't think it moisturizes that well..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the Raspberry scented version, and I love it. It just melts onto my lips with no trouble at all, it leaves no residue or strange color, just comfortable, smooth lips. It is wonderful under lipstick, I can't wait to pick up more of these. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my all time fave lip balm (not the lip gloss) ever! It's glides on smoothly. Not sticky/ waxy. No disgusting taste. I feel like the moisture is really absorbed into the lips n unlike some others which dry up n leave a layer of cracked skin. I use this under lipsticks n it provided a good base. Lips feel moisturizer n hydrated! As it says , it really feels like water in lip! Lol. Gotta go stock up soon....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty lippy! I thought it was a lip balm at first, but it's classified as a gloss on MUA. But anyways, I bought this at my local asian market on sale for 5 bucks. I think it is a bit pricey, but the tube is huge! It is quite moisturizing for the lips but it doesn't look nice if your lips are cracked or flaking. I find that it accentuates those problems more. It has a pleasant scent and taste which I like too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by yoitzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a few different flavors/colors. I bought the minty/medicated green, La France Pear also in a light green, and Cream Pineapple in yellow. There's no actual color on the lip (these are balms not glosses). I LOVE them. The pear and the pineapple are simply delicious. They smell great, they feel great and I want to re-purchase. My boyfriend likes these as well, they're not waxy at all, rather they literally feel like "water in lip". The green medicated/minty one i'm not so happy with just because it wasn't a minty that I like but I'm still halfway through the bottle. It feels amazing and the initial tingle disappears after a little bit, leaving it scentless/colorless/flavorless. All in all, i really like these and I'm def repurchasing and probably going to try out the Sakura glitter and the Raspberry flavor. I do have to warn, it's not a super thick ultra moisturizing balm that you would use to condition overnight. These are more for light moisture throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by eyelashviper27

I love love love this lip balm. Moisturises wonderfully, applies super smoothly with no waxy feeling whatsoever. I also really like the minty tingly feeling you get after applying. The only downside is that it does have a rather short lifespan, so I tend to get a couple sticks at a time to last me a while, and the price is so reasonable that I don't even have to think twice about stocking up.