Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/24/2013 11:50:00 PM

What is up with the new formula? The nail polish won't last a DAY on my nails, the old formula the nail polish used to last THREE WEEKS! WTF!

on 8/29/2012 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This was a joke. Chipped within 2 days.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

One of the best names I've ever seen for a polish. Sunrise, Sunset (Sally Hansen) is a lovely coral base with green shimmer that surprisingly really does call forth what a sunrise and a sunset would be if they were mashed up together. What an absolutely awesome combination; in fact, it kinda looks like a duochrome when the light works it right.

The formula is good as befits a shimmer and applied with no issues though it took three coats for the above. It's from their Diamond Strength "no chip" line but I can tell you right now, the no chip thing isn't quite legit. Sunrise, Sunset makes a pretty orangey coral though and application was great, so it's not a bad buy.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is probably my new favorite nail polish! I think most of the polishes I own make my hands look green in comparison to the color. This looks oddly natural. It isn't a shocking color, instead it's muted down by the gold/green shimmer.

I own mostly corals, oranges, reds and this is definitely the best. A must have if you have olive or yellow skin tones!

on 6/27/2010 11:49:00 AM

Unique color - coral/salmon/orange shimmer with a gold and very slight green flash. This description may make it seem like a garish shade, but it isn't at all. It's very flattering, especially for those with warmer complexions. Application is smooth and easy. Two coats is fine but you really need 3 coats for opaque coverage, which is my only minor gripe with this polish. I'm very hard on my nails and I am amazed at how long this polish lasts with no chips, peeling, crazing or shrinkage. One of the longest wearing polishes I've ever used!

on 6/18/2010 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i also nabbed this polish at CVS for 75% off--impulse buy! but i am so pleased; i love the beautiful tangerine-coral colour and the hint of green shine. the formula is great and it was very flattering against my skin despite being so vibrant. one of my favourite polishes, and not just among my drug store polishes.

on 6/11/2010 9:41:00 AM

This is a very lovely color, shimmery coral with a hint of green in certain lights. I do prefer brighter colors for my toes (I only wear polish on my toenails) but this is very nice. I doubt I would buy again as there are so many pretty colors to try, but this is very nice. As with all of the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength range, this does last very well and I have only had one chip in the two weeks that I have been wearing this. Would recommend! continued >>

Such a lovely summer color! I grabbed it at CVS for 75% off, and what a great find!
Bright coral with shimmery golden green interference. You could get away with 2 coats, even 1 if you like it sheer but 3 coats looks simply beautiful. Lasts long, doesn't chip or stain.

on 1/21/2010 3:29:00 AM

I like this color a lot especially in summer! It reminds me of tropic and looks so pretty with shimmer. The quality is great, it does not chip and last long. You can even apply just one coat for natural looking.

on 12/28/2009 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

an HG summer color for me.. i usually like summer colors brighter but this is so pretty.. the shimmer is amazing.