Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion with Aloe and Vitamin E

4.3

on 12/2/2009 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This lotion is what my idea of heaven might smell like-- very summery and gentle. A guy I dated told me he loved the scent so that's a plus. Unfortunately, I found that it made my skin feel sort of itchy and... I don't know... just weird. I still have another full tub of it so I'll give it another go. I wrote that I would buy this product again, but I'm leaning towards a "maybe".

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love baby lotion, even though its made for babys, it makes your skin so smooth. Its pink (my fave color), and the smell is gentle and comforting. I use it all the time, and not to mention it is around 2 bucks for a nice sized bottle. I love it =0)

on 5/16/2006 4:14:00 PM

Ok, so possible TMI coming up, but I tend to get a really dry backside (especially at the hips where my jeans hit) after the shower. But I don't want a really thick lotion back there (like the Aveeno that I use everywhere else), because what happens if it's hot outside, and then the lotion goes all slimy and then you've got an awkward problem in your pants. Also awkward is itchy completely-non-reachable-in-public-ew skin. So I put this on after the shower, and since it's a light almost watery moisturizer (you can feel it almost "liquify" when you rub your hands together) it sinks in quickly to get rid of the dryness, but it doesn't sit on your skin and get all greasy. Even in the winter, it was just what I needed to get rid of that pesky little problem.

on 8/26/2004 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought this for my face; my oil-free moisturizer by biore wasn't hydrating my skin enough (I have combo, acne-prone skin, but it's really dry around my chin/mouth area). I love this; it's oil-free (I checked the ingredients at drugstore.com) and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. My skin feels so soft! I'll admit, it does have that "baby" smell, but it is a baby lotion, so there's not much I can do about that. But for skin this smooth I can ignore the scent. It's a great buy, and i'd do it again. :)

on 7/25/2004 2:22:00 PM

This lotion feels more moisturizing than the other J&J baby lotions. It doesn't smell as good as the rest though. I use this mostly on my heels and elbows, and after shaving my legs. Skin feels supple afterwards. Definitely a staple.

on 8/23/2003 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice summer time lotion since it is too light for me to use in the winter. I have *really* sensitive skin and recently my skin reacted to a Suave body lotion so I was on the hunt for a light lotion that wouldn't bother my skin.

This glides onto my skin without feeling greasy and my skin feels nice and silky afterwards.

on 8/23/2003 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This would be a good moisturizer for people who don't have dry skin. I have kinda dry skin and it wasn't quite enough. Pretty good as an all over lotion if you hate greasy lotions.

I like to use baby lotion as a moisturizer for my body (i.e. after I shave my legs) because it's lightweight, mostly water based, and fights diaper rash, or, in adult terms, razor burn. Oh, and it's cheap. Really effective, makes your skin soft all day, and can be purchased scented or unscented. Pretty foolproof buy.

on 12/8/2001 2:50:00 PM

This is so cheap and has a subtle gentle scent. A nice light lotion

Popular Body Skincare Products