October 25, 2014 | 967 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Jowalters

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just started using Baby Lotion as I wanted a lighter lotion for the summer. I really like it so far, it does not leave my skin feeling like it is 'coated' like other lotions do. I find I am using it on my hands as it does not leave them feeling greasy. Since using it on my hands, my nails look very healthy.
When you put the lotion on it will go on like other lotions, but then it jus disappears. So then I tried it on my face. So far so good. I had bought another popular face lotion for 'oily/combination' skin. I can't afford it anymore, that is why I tried the Baby Lotion on my face.

As it is getting cooler out, it is September now, will wait and see how the lotion works on winter skin. But as the lotion is light feeling, I will be able to use it more often. So that may be a goot thing. And to me the smell is light and goes away after a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never thought I'd write a review for baby lotion, seeing as I'm in my late 20s and don't have kids! My Nivea body lotion was just too thick and rich for the weather, but I still needed a lotion. I've used Johnson & Johnson's No More Tangles on my hair successfully, so I figured I'd give the baby lotion a try. It's very lightweight, absorbs with minimal rubbing, and leaves my skin silky smooth and soft. I was concerned that the fragrance would be overpowering, but I found it light and inoffensive. It's such a bargain and works so well for me, I may never use any other body lotion again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by starbright3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell.of baby lotion. best smell soften skin. must have for people who dont mind the smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is a ok lotion. I don't see anything too special about it or anything that makes me uncomfortable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yick. I can not STAND the smell of this - and never used it on my kid or myself. Blech.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What can you say about this classic. I actually stopped using lotions a long time ago and used coconut oil or crisco (yes, crisco) as a body lotion, eyecream and makeup remover. I was going more natural but I am fickle when it comes to bath/body/beauty so, being back on my baby product kick ,on a whim at the grocery store the other day I picked up a bottle of this. I love cheap mutitasking products and this is it. As a body lotion this never feels greasy or heavy which my crisco or oil can. It leaves my skin and hands so soft, my crisco or oil really doesn't leave me supersoft just moisturized. It doesn't make my legs burn or itch which is the reason I stopped using "regular" lotions. As a makeup remove it is amazing! I think it works better than my coconut oil and much easier to use. As a face cream I love it. I dont use facial moisturizer as I have oily skin and my oil or criso is too much. However being over 40 I have noticed my skin isn't as "plump" as it once was and it looks a bit dull even with careful cleansing and exfoliating. The very FIRST time I used this in the am as a moisturizer under my primer and foundation and my skin looked 100 times better. Awake and so so soft but not greasy. My makeup looked better, I could use less primer and foundation and even though I am oily it seemed to help my primer keep the oil at bay longer. As an eye cream it did seem to help a bit, it is much less greasy and heavy than crisco, but I will have to use it long term to see if it really makes a big difference there ( I may need to break down and find a real good moisturizer for around my eyes). Plus the soft, clean, powdery baby scent is so classic and comforting and doesn't interfer with my musky perfumes. I also use this as a leave in hair conditioner! It leaves my thin dry ends super soft and moisturized! I know my coconut oil is better but sometimes coconut oil leaves my hair greasy even with a tiny bit so I'll save the cconut oil for overnight and baby lotion as my daily leave in.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My whole family loves the pink baby lotion. We buy it every week! It's never out of style.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by organicorganic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

you can't go wrong with Johnson&Johnson's baby lotion. smells good, affordable & softens your skin like a baby's butt :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about a year as a makeup remover. I love it! I've bought a few makeup removers before but they always run out quickly and it gets expensive. A big bottle of this costs me $4 from Chemist Warehouse and lasts me a couple of months. It takes off all of my foundation and face makeup, mascara and eyeliner with no irritation. My skin is acne prone and I have had no breakouts from this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is absolutely the best. I started using it when it was gifted to me at my baby shower to use on my new little one. I used it that night after my bath and just rubbed it on my skin like a regular lotion. (I am reviewing the product in the first picture, which is the original flip-top pink baby lotion). It smells AH-MAZING. Like baby powder, but I love the fresh, clean smell. It makes my skin feel soo soft. I would def. recommend!