Avon Spot Corrector Concealer

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/16/2011 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This was a very good product with 2% Salicylic Acid, Made in Germany. White Glimmer Stick Applicator. It was not intended to be as good as a straight med on your spots but what it did do for me was not make them worse. It helped dry blemmishes & not be as irritated. The small tip was fantastic for finner small aplications. I used a concealer powder to set the area. I purchased the light color & it was a nice neutral light beige on the slight yellow spectrim. Most light to light-med shades are too pink. This color was very nice. I wish I could still get it beacause all there is on the market is jumbo size aplicators which you always get it gobbed on or have to use a brush. This was a breeze to use & nice(small) to have in your purse for toutch ups.

on 12/27/2009 4:14:00 AM

I purchased the concealer stick from avon it was reasonably priced and works pretty good for my under eye circles. However if you put a concealer than use this stick it will work wonders since its thick and has a matte finish it locks the concealer in. It worked wonders in combination with the wet n wild concealer. I use to use stilla concealer for about $30 now i buy both this products for under $10 and have the same great coverage, probably better!!!!sooo happy!!!!

BAd product of rmy skin. it was weird and it smelled funny also i saw nothing with the coverage it looked cakey and gross never buy again

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I didn't have the same experience w/ this Glimmerstick, the other posters had. It was way to creamy, and didn't blend well. And it did nothing to cover-up or heal a pimple. I did like the slim container, but Neutrogena makes better quality acne concealers.

on 5/14/2005 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Okay- that's frightening! Everything Supa (review below) said was exactly what I was going to say! But me let's recap anyway - I too got this in Light and it too is perfect for my light/yellow-toned asian skin. I'm crazy for the smooth, slightly powdery finish but I wished it stayed on a little longer.

on 3/26/2005 3:15:00 AM

I saw this at a newly opened Avon store and figured I'll give it a try. This looks like an automatic eye pencil. Cost only $4.99. I got this in Light and it's perfect for my light/yellow-toned asian skin. It says that it's waterproof and it has 2% Salicylic acid. It blends well. I wish it stayed on a little longer. I would repurchase.