April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elizabeth Arden - Good Morning Eye Treatment

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this at TJMaxx for a steal, and I know why. It doesn't do anything. It's supposed to wake up my under-eye area, lessen any puffiness, etc., and basically wake up my eyes. I didn't see any noticeable difference at all. I like EA's ceramide products and I'll stick to them. This is just an added step that really does nothing but adds extra chemicals that I don't need and doesn't add any benefits to the eye area for me. Save your money, even if it's a few bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by ilevi0409

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pruduct.
I use it in the morning to reduce night's puffiness and it works immediately..
After 10 minuets i apply my regular effective eye cream (Lancome - Renergie )

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by trinitycharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second tube of this. I use it mainly to help with puffiness and to keep my eye area moisturized. There isn't a drastic difference, but it does feel good to put around my eyes when they're extremely tired and tired-looking. I love the gel-cream consistency. Not too thin that I feel like I'm dabbing water on, but not so thick that I feel like I'm trying to rub wax in either. My skin does drink this like water though. It's much better then the greasy and oily creams I've tried. Unlike others, I haven't had a problem with stinging or itching or milia with this. I use it in the morning with my Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel. This combination feels really good and helps relax and awaken my eyes. When I'm really low on sleep though, I'm afraid nothing works well...but I still use this. Not bad, but I'm still on the lookout for something that will make me see a noticeable improvement.

I've also tried the Robanda Eye Gel (with Retinol and Vitamin A). These two work about the same to me, and they both feel great when applied.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by belladonnawildheart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is probably one of the worst products I've ever had the displeasure of using. This eye cream is nothing but fillers and alcohol and INCREASED the appearance of wrinkles on my eyes with ONE use. EA makes some great skin care products but they seriously dropped the ball on this one. Save your money and your skin and go the for the capsules instead. Huge difference.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2008 2:09:00 AM More reviews by t_orion

This did absolutley nothing, waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

This is a light gel-cream moisturizer for the eye area. Absorbs quickly, lightly hydrating, dries to a soft matte finish, doesn't give me milia, and it feel nice on the skin. The problem is that it stings my eyes when I get it too close (which is all the time). I purchased this at T.J.Maxx for $7.00, so it was a steal. I may or may not finish the tube - definitely won't purchase again though (just because of the stinging factor).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2006 12:20:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Scored this for $6 at TJMaxx. Was excited to try it, and going on it feels fine. Not too drying or anything, but didn't really notice a difference in my eye area appearance either. But upon applying my eyeshadow primer, I noticed the treatment began to pill. So I don't see the point in applying this product in the morning, especially since I can't wear it underneath my makeup. I think I might just apply it in the under eye area for my dark circles/bags since I don't apply any makeup there, but I definitely can't apply this onto my eyelids because it pills! In addition, it also stings like crazy if you apply too much and it gets into your eye area. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2005 6:03:00 AM More reviews by ingad

It is OK product, does not irritate my sensitive eyes, but after using for a month made my skin look too dry. it contains alcohol denat., so I switched to Elizabeth arden "Ceramide eye capsules" and I truly love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2005 6:19:00 PM More reviews by midpretty

I love this eye cream-gel! It's not too light nor too heavy and almost odorless. It awakens my eyes in the morning while providing good moisturization. It doesn't show significant effect on dark circles though. This is my third tube and will definitely repurchase. I am a contact lens wearer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product did nothing for my eyes. I am glad I recieved this as a free sample and didn't waste my money.