July 30, 2014 | 1032 users online

Lip Gloss - Bon Bons - Lip Juice in Grape

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMaven101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OH.MY.GOSH.
I bought this gloss recently because bon bons stopped making my favorite gloss, sugar cookie, which was a very unique opalescent pinky greeny white. I bought grape thinking since it was a unique shade (purple) it would be the same quality. I dont know if its because bakery scents are easier to achieve or what but this smelled like bath soap or something. HORRIBLE! I will be trying the chocolate, vanilla, and other bakery-ish flavors (:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Yoboss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love these little lip glosses. Only .88 cents, small in size but they deliver super shine. I didn't think that I'd like the grape flavor so much but it was surprisingly nice. The chocolate bon bon is also nice and gives a beautiful nude glossy lip color

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Raeyi

This had a very unpleasant fake grape smell, which doesn't exactly fade away quickly, it's super sticky, and had no color on my pale lips. It also appears to have made my lips break out, as I now have two red splotches I didn't have a day ago.

I bought this to try it (this & the chocolate one), since I have really been lemming the Maybelline & Covergirl tube glosses, but this Bon Bons gloss was a waste of $1. :( Would not purchase again, ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 9:01:00 AM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I was randomly reading reviews for "Best Value" and the review for this popped up. I kept it in mind and I needed a quick pick-me-up the other day. I am sad to report the price is up to $0.98, with tax I paid $1.05. Wow. Amazing stuff. Thick but not sticky (sticky is a pet peeve of mine because it tears up my lips and makes application uneven) this leaves behind a great purple stain. I had no problems getting an even application. A little bit of shimmer without being frosty. The taste is a little overwhelming (I wouldn't recommend to anyone who was sensitive to smells/tastes, etc.) but it makes me happy. The fragrance is like classic grape gum. Sends me right back to 1984.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 6:33:00 AM More reviews by shiroke007

After reading the rave reviews of this lip gloss, I went out to search for it. My walmart didn't have it in stocks for months but when I found it, I soon purchased it. And let me tell you... it really is a HG (holy grail) product! I didn't understand how a purple would look good on my lips but it actually looks really cute! It looked great on my friend too. So give it a try!! :D

Purchased for a $1.08

PS. There is no taste to the lip gloss which I found a bit odd... I'm used to tasting lip gloss/smelling it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by girlx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I was hesistant to buy this product because its so cheap and it looks like it might for little kids. (meaning pre-teens or even nine year olds). When I tried to pry open the packaging of the product, it was pretty much sealed. It took me awhile to break open the packaging. Anyway, when I applied the product, I was pleased. My lips came out to be shiny, have a little bit of pink-ish grape tint, and the sparkles doesn't make my lips too sparkly. Overall, its a good price for a good product. It'a also very small, so you can keep it in your pocket or any small open space in your purse/handbag/whatever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lkwojtowicz

Eighty eight cents and it's my HG lip gloss. My friend and I are obsessed with this, and always have one on hand. Great color, flavor, long-lasting, no gross taste, and did I mention eighty eight pennies plus tax?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2008 8:18:00 PM More reviews by chanelleecheese

pros : the wand is decent for such a cheap product. it actually smells like grape. (yummy!) it was only $0.88 at wal-mart. it's glossy, and it lasts amazingly long :].

cons : the glitters =_____=. glitters make me look like a little kid trying to look older. ugh.

overall : i'd buy this again, but they should consider making a clear lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by waddlesworth

Bon bons is my favorite lip gloss, its so pretty, cheap and long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by lipglosslover1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff is so cute! i love stuff that smells like grape and there isn't too much good grape lip gloss around any more these days. the color on me was light pink-i think its good for a dirt cheap 88 cents! the tube is a small squeeze tube-it's cute i would buy it again!