August 27, 2014 | 947 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Oasis Revive and Shine shampoo -pink bottle-

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 6:44:00 PM More reviews by SimplyGorgeous19

I love this shampoo!!! It smells really good and cleans out my hair without drying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by hawaiianpnch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i freaking love this shampoo! it smells soo good and leaves my hair so soft and shiny. thats a hard thing to do, especially with my frizzy coarse hair. i use this along with the revie and shine conditioner, and i guess i cheat a little, because i use a leave-in conditioner afterwards. :/ anyways, i'm a product-junkie and love trying new things, but i haven't found anything that matches this shampoo. it's super cheap, and it seems to go on sale often at my SDM. hopefully i don't jinx anything, but this could possibly be my HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2005 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Twister17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This got my hair SQUEAKY clean and pretty much dried it out as the matching conditioner does nothing. I'd probably use the shampoo again for when my hair needs a deep clean but I'd follow it up with a better conditioner. The smell is nice and fresh and you can't beat that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2005 10:45:00 PM More reviews by aritae

I reluctantly turned from salon products to the Walmart aisle during a lean period, and I ended up taking home both the Revive and Shine shampoo and conditioner. I hate to jinx it, but this might be my HG of haircare! I have never, ever had cleaner, shinier, bouncier hair than with this line. I don't even need to use product in it to get it looking good before I blowdry. And the price--$2.00 for each bottle--is definitely more palatable than the $40.00 I was paying before. Finally, it smells fantastic...girly without being too floral or fruity. I am in love!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2005 4:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkandpretty

Loved the smell and texture of the lather. Really thought it was working well, but after a few shampoos my hair was very, very dry. May work for my naturally curly hair in a humid climate, but not in a dry climate. Bummer...I'm trying to be frugal but it's just not working out for me!!