December 22, 2014 | 1580 users online

Gels/Soaps - Molton Brown - Recharge Black Pepper Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first experienced this body wash in my cousin's guest bathroom. My husband raved about it and he's not really into products so I bought him a bottle when we came home. It smells amazing! It's slightly masculine, spicy but still refreshing. I use it too and I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all. It rinses away clean but my skin feels moisturized. The scent is very long lasting and it makes a great base for any other fragrances I layer on afterwards. It is pricey but a small amount on a shower puff goes a really long way, so it lasts for quite awhile even with 2 people using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by JackHawkins37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have used this product and it smells nice, although the candle smells better!
Also, prefer the scrub bar! The bar is a bargain buy on ebay UK!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by drvko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've only got one word to describe it's scent: Heavenly!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by hawaiianinuk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I've just received my third bottle in the post and I'm still not sick of it. I've also used the cologne (which is okay - but slightly different scent) and the candle (which is disappointing and smells strong - but a sickly variation of the scent), and I recommend the body wash the highest. The smell stays on your skin all day long. I am a male so I particularly like the masculine smell, but I think it could be unisex. Also does not irritate the skin. Please try it; well worth the high price!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by foxylesley29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am loving this stuff! It's definitely a scent for a girl who can handle spicy scents. The scent doesn't last so long after the shower as to be overpowering, it's subtle. I scored this on eBay for a slight deal, and it was worth it! My only problem is the bottle... it's gorgeous, but hard to pour out a small amount. It needs a better cap, or maybe a pump? I will try to get some more on eBay, if I can!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by FiZa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this product for my bf when I went to the shop to purchase Heavenly Gingerlily set. I immediately fell in love with the scent when the sales assistant let me take a **sniff **sniff of the product.

I got home and asked my bf to try using it when he takes a bath. The moment he opened the bathroom door, I was distracted by the smell. And he suddenly looked sexy and masculine to me lol!

I am planning to buy it again as his birthday girft this december..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by fechenwiesen

I really love this . The scent is fresh, but not sweet. Very refreshing. The gel rinses clean and isnīt drying to my sensitive skin. What I love about Molton Brown gels is that you just need a couple of drops for a great lather and that the scent stays with you for hours after , but isnīt overpowering. Itīs expensive, but Iīd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 5:51:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Product Description: Get ready for a deeply aromatic adventure. This spicy infusion heightens your senses and reawakens your energy banks when you most need it. Steeped in detoxifying black pepper oil, the gel formulation helps to boost circulation and leaves the skin feeling deeply cleansed, warmed up and ready for action. Black pepper oil is an aphrodisiac which warms and relaxes muscles, and dilates blood vessels to help remove toxins. Antiseptic and anti-oxidant properties keep skin ultra-fresh and in condition. Breathe in the refreshing, natural aroma of vetiver, basil, bergamot, galbanum, amber and vanilla.
Size: 300ml; Price: Ģ15.00

Ingredients: black pepper oil,vetiver,basil,bergamot

Application: Lather up in the hand with a little water before applying to the skin. Massage in circular motions towards the heart to boost circulation, and rinse off. Alternatively add to a running bath for hi-octane cleansing bubbles.

On Me: As a shower gel, it foams very well with just a tiny little bit. but the tendency is too over pour cos of the poor design of the pout. Wish it came in a pump form or at least a small stopper. This doesn’t strip skin. Scent wise - a refreshing spicy scent that i love to use in the mornings to wake me up or when i need something to perk me up when feeling down. Would definitely repurchase this. continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 10:07:00 AM More reviews by expatriot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FANTASTIC. My DH has this and the matching EDT and I cannot stop sniffing him! So, so sexy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2006 3:05:00 PM More reviews by SpinDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

HEAVENLY. A wonderfule swapper gave me a sample - and all I can say is PLEASE make this scent into a perfume! I love it so much - I don't want to rinse!!!!