August 1, 2014 | 1738 users online

Powders - BeneFit Cosmetics - Kitten Classic Shimmer Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I have been using this for over 10yrs. My mom got this for me for Christmas when I was like 12 and I have been using it ever since. When I was young, I would be covered in shimmer and glitter... now that I have gotten older, I use it only on my arms and my chest in the summertime or at night when I want a touch of shimmer over my body cream. This product is so adorable. It comes in a round little box, and inside of it is this huge black, soft, feathery puff that has shimmer in the inside of it. I love that it comes from within and not just loose powder sitting in the container. It goes on easy, there is no mess what so ever AND, the best part- I can control the amount of shimmer by how hard i press the puff against my skin. There is a real mild sent to it- which I love! Its just one of those fun, timeless products that no matter how old you are, you still love it. It may seem like its geared towards a younger crowd... but I am 26 as of yesterday and I still love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Kitten is, without a doubt, one of my favorite Benefit products. The packaging is glamorous and adorable, and the sparkle in the puff is actually very subtle and pearly. It's just a lovely highlighting sparkle that you can pat anywhere on your body to give it a little extra sheen. I like patting it along my collarbones when I wear a dark, low-cut shirt. I'm always tempted to get the Kitten in Paris one, but it would really only be as a novelty item.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by brendarubi

this was my very first purchase from benefit, and my most favorite from them as well. the packaging of this product is beautiful, the shimmer is a really pretty light shimmer , not little kid shimmer, so it looks great, when it catches the sun. this also has to be the only shimmer powder puff that has the shimmer built into it, no messy containers, you just pat it where you need to and it comes out by itself. it is pricey for shimmer,but it's well worth it and lasts you forever.very sad that they discontinued it though, but if you can get your hands on one, i recommend you get it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this. It's very appealing sitting on a bombshell's dresser.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

Love love love this.....BEAUTIFUL!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by MissBoop

I love this stuff. It has great color and last all day. I've had this forever and use it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Jennaferri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I just recently bought this and it rocks!!! If you put it on in a dark lit room you will think there are no sparkles, but thats because it's really subtle and thats a good thing, it's not an in your face sparkle, it's more sophisticated. When the light hits it it's the prettiest shimmer/sparkle, I layer it over my maybe baby lotion to make the sparkles stick a little better and to add extra sheen for a night out, every girly girl needs this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by princesnessa

i am a total glitter lover so of course this is one product that pleases me. one of the things that i really like about this is that it isn't messy. the glitter is in the puff so it only goes where you put it. the sparkle stays on and isn't obnoxiously loud.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this when it first came out and I still have the original. This stuff just doesn't run out. For what it is, loose shimmer powder, it's totally overpriced. But I love the concept and the packaging. This thing is great for parties and nights out in the summer, but nice subtle shimmer. Love the gold shimmer on this too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2005 10:09:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Who could resist the adorable packaging of this very girly looking powder. The powder is a loose form and is a sparkling one that is actually built into the puff. You hold the cute black ribbon in your fingers and puff, puff, and buff. I wear this as a subtle, ethereal sparkly powder after putting on my foundation. The box is so very cute and looks wonderful on my Benefit display products area that is part of my bedroom. Love this stuff!