October 24, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Ultra-shine Sheer Lipcolor - 480 Shinest Satin

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2006 7:25:00 AM More reviews by SexyMama18

WOW! This lipstick/gloss is a beautiful beautiful color. I love everything about it. It's not so glitterly.. as others may think more shimmer.. it's very sheer & shiney. Very pretty!! I love the Case and packaging. it's so modern & hip. I hate the price! but it's definately worth it. I pair this with Prescriptives lipliner in Violet.. Along with a smokey eye.. This is HOT..
I would definately re buy if I ran out, or lost it!!

A STABLE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 4:31:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this lovely colour. I don't think I'll wear it often (a bit sparkly for work...), but I do love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is one of my favourite lipsticks. Its a beautiful rose mauve petal colour. Very sheer and feminine. Has a slight sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Flower_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! I am a lipstick/lipgloss person and this looks very girly and soft on me. I'm a PPP by the way.