Revlon Revlon Colorstay Makeup Remover Pads

Price: $

on 3/8/2005 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The one thing I wanted of this product was to remove my Revlon Overtime lipstick and Max Factor Lashfinity long-wearing mascara. Seems like not much to ask, right? I rubbed my lips raw trying to get rid of my Constantly Coral lippie and I eventually said fuggit and reached for some plain olive oil, which took it off in one swipe. Particularly ironic since this is marketed in the Colorstay line! It can't even remove its own sister product! Needless to say I am feeling a bit ripped off at having spent good money on this.

on 6/21/2003 3:02:00 PM

Well, it removed the makeup, but it was so oily that it made my face really slick feeling, even after I washed with my regular skin cleanser. Each pad seemed to have oily remover DRIPPING from it. Forget it. I'll be looking for something else!

on 1/12/2003 7:37:00 PM

This is one of the best eye makeup removers i have ever used. It is non-oily solution (which I love), and it is individual pads, which makes it very easy to use (no rooting around for cotton balls). The pads are not overly saturated, so it won't drip all over, and ont he rare occasion when I have gotten some in my eye, it doesn't burn at all. Removes all my makeup easily! The pads are very thin and small, but I only wear eye makeup, so one pad works for me! Also, the pads sometimes stick together, and it is a pain to peel them apart. However, it is $5.00 for 80 pads, so you can't beat that! Plus, since it comes in a small plastic tub, and it is all self-contained, they are great to travel with!

on 12/7/2001 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Save your money. It doesn't remove anything. Blech.

Popular Face Skincare Products