August 1, 2014 | 1288 users online

Lips - Merle Norman - Moist Lipcolor

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Gr8DaneLvr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice gloss: moisturizing, not sticky, great colors, long wearing...HOWEVER, I wish they would add a touch of flavor like vanilla or something fruity to mask the taste/smell. If they did this, I would buy it religiously, but I just can't get past the taste/smell. Otherwise a good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by sadie324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this gloss. Its the perfect pearl (pearl pink) with a really pretty natural almost a little gold, pink shade. but I took away 2 lippies (a big deal because I usually am very genorous with them) because of the AWFUL tasted and smell. Just terrible!! the taste is like a nasty chemical taste as well as the smell. Other than that its one of my fav glosses (just so long as i dont get it in my mouth). Oh yeah and my fav part is how it seems to wear into a balm and stain almost and keeps my lips so incredibly moisturized!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by prinsipessa

Absolutely adore this lip gloss in the Cotton Candy color. I have been using it for twelve years and will use it till the day I die. Something about the color is so pearly and perfect, no other pink lip gloss has compared. And is has the smoothest consistency, I hate sticky lip gloss!!! Highly reccomended. The price is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in quite a few colors. I love the feel, texture, and moisturizing (at least for me) properties. I receive them in gifts, and one I received previously was cotton candy. My four year old swiped it, so I ended up buying this. I found the color a bit different in the sample- but I think it is due to the packaging. This is actually a shimmery peachy pink color. I see some flecks of glitter depending on which way I hold the wand. It is very sheer on its own, but looks incredible over one of the lip pencil plus colors. Will repurchase this color as it is a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by sadiewoo

The best way to describe this is an opaque lip gloss. It wears longer than a lip gloss though. I have this in Hot Stuff and I love it. The color is a frosty beige with a little peach in it. It does not wash me out at all. I plan on buying a few more colors in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a free gift in the shade called Cotton Candy. It is a very sheer light pink color that would work on many people. The first thing I noticed was that it had this mild chemically scent. Overall, it performed alright and looked nice but I am more into balms and creams right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by anthrochic

my sister gave this to me, and it is one of my favorite lipcolors! i have Foxy, which is a pretty, natural shade of pink. this lipcolor is creamy, and beautiful - smooths out lips and lasts a while. expensive (from what my sister told me) but worth it if you want a good lipcolor.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 1:32:00 AM More reviews by zaftigrrl

My Mom gave me this from her free gift. I have the Foxy shade. YLBB, not too sticky, unscented. Does stay like a lipstick, shine lasts, and continues moisturizing too! Maybe not hg, but pretty darn good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 12:57:00 AM More reviews by pezprincess5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have this in spring rose and cotton candy, want it in foxy, beautiful colors, not sticky, stays on as long as a lipstick, no scent, and cotton candy looks GREAT over any lipstick and by itself

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2001 3:57:00 PM More reviews by alliegirl24

I bought this in Pearl Pink, which is a shimmery, pale pink. Wand applicator, went on smoothly, and looks great! Loved it!